Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I Allow and Accept all happiness, all health, all abundance and prosperity, and all joy into my life today and each day moving forward.

And so it is.

What does it feel good for YOU to say?

Lisa
www.isurrenderthis.com

Views: 5657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been spending time with the man i romantically love, and he has had time away this weekend from our life here, I got a good nap, I plan to sleep better tonight, the sun, opportunities while I'm staying in the Redding area.

I sucked it up and did something I really didn’t want to do today.....it feels good to face that fear and walk through it

I really want the person i have feelings for to be able to be NICe at all times to me. I really want them to turn out to be capable of communicating with me emotionally and verbally giving me the reality in his heart and let me know his needs and wants in healthy ways.

My love and I are getting along better again. I believe it is likely that we may end up living in a state I had favored when we settle down during the next few weeks 

Hi Laura, I have been pretty busy, but Im thinking of you!

Thanks, but I let the guy go. And I feel better. It's time to just float and work on myself for a while again.

* I move across the country in about 34 days. 

I got to see the grad school studios/art dept. In the town I am seriously considering permanently staying in.

i am going to explore a new state and see if I really like it and want to stay. It has great rich colonial and Rev. war history and lots of Southern charm too. This year is really exciting and full of travel.

My love contacted me back. He wrote a whole page. And he seems ok. I'm able to get much closer to where he is staying because I have a way to afford another traveling trip back into Florida easily very soon.

I believe he still loves me too.

A potential helpful driver could drive me up into North Carolina really soon.

It was idyllic sitting by a man made lake watch nature peacefully, birds that are new to me. Etc

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service