Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I Allow and Accept all happiness, all health, all abundance and prosperity, and all joy into my life today and each day moving forward.

And so it is.

What does it feel good for YOU to say?

Lisa
www.isurrenderthis.com

Views: 4984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a facet of an eternal being, who chose to play this game of limitations in this particular form here on earth, with this particular history, in conjunction and by agreement with other eternal beings who are playing the same game for the same purpose. When this life here on earth, in this body, from this perspective, gets too "real" for my liking, I can remind myself of who I really am, shift into that higher perspective, and trust that on a higher level, everything is working for my benefit, and that of other beings in the game. There is nothing to fear, be it in this life, in leaving this form, or in returning to my true source, be it for myself or others.

So perfect!!!!

I am glad to believe that the man I love can think of me as a great and loveable person & partner for the rest of our lives too.

:))))

Aaaaah I drempt I was getting ready to go on a date with the man I wish to marry!

COOOOOOOOOOOOL Beans!

I will be in a possible safer, saner housing situation starting tomorrow.

For weeks, I had several matters I needed to take care of, several errands I needed to run, and I kept pushing them aside because I did not feel like doing them. None of them were fun, or pleasant, and I could always find something else I wanted to do more, so I kept pushing them aside, hoping they would go away. 

Yet despite all my best resistance, they did not go away as I hoped. Funny, how that works, lol. 

This morning, upon awakening, I decided I was going to take care of all of them. I was going to stop resisting them, accept them, and clear them out of my energy. 

I did it! I took care of every single thing that needed doing. Most were so simple, I had to laugh; why did I resist them for so long? Even the difficult one was not so difficult as my mind liked to make it seem.

It feels so good to have them all done! I feel very light and free, now that I no longer have to put so much mental effort into resisting and avoiding them.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service