Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I Allow and Accept all happiness, all health, all abundance and prosperity, and all joy into my life today and each day moving forward.

And so it is.

What does it feel good for YOU to say?

Lisa
www.isurrenderthis.com

Views: 5243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel good celebrating my love for the man I wish to be a partner to for the rest of my life. And finding a note on my Facebook page saying this art I've put up today and yesterday was someon's favorite of all they have seen that I've made.

I feel good watching favorite tv show and being online plenty today.

I feel good sleeping very warm and comfortable on my own in my temp. bed. 

I got another possible ride offer into Arizona today!

And I looked and it's in the low 80's in Phoenix and in Tucson!

I want to look at AZ photos and totally enjoy the interesting shapes and places in the environment of the SW.

Yay,......

I have been making some super cool art lately, I'm so impressed I am working my way around the new software filters and adjustments on a new graphic design/photo retouching type program to get the kind of art that I want.

The universe can very quickly move me out of the area I"m now in. There are many people driving south, whom can give me rides easily. I can be in another state very fast and do fine and survive and be treated with lots of respect. I can be in places where all is peaceful, and calm, and things work out for me. And money comes to me easily too.

I absolutely plan to stay in a new area very soon. i plan to focus on all of the things I want, all qualities I wish for to make my life easy and peaceful at all times no matter what.

I have a lovely new boyfriend, he is going through some stress. But he is very resilient. And I believe I have helped us make a plan/find us an option to shift stress a lot in the next handful of days by making a nice long trip and getting along with a kind helpful person whom will likely safely and easily drive us to our next place of residence. I expect more intimacy between he and I as time goes on and trust growing while we both develop more stable lives in one location consistently again.

I am drawing a line. I'm saying I'm done. I'm saying STOP now before you hurt me anymore! I'm putting up a massive boundary in a relationship and am just stopping it from continuing. I have the right to kind, loving and tender complete commitment and faithfulness from a love. And I demand only that from a love/partner.

Ok, the guy has admitted to having feelings for me! Yaaaay

I really enjoy being with the man I love. I really adore him. I really love loving him. I really want a long term relationship and much happiness with him.

It feels good to say  "I have > before the list of my desires, it really feels good to say it :D

I can vibe on always having a very sober romance, where the man I love and am with very long-term and I only live sober lives, do sober type things, and enjoy them always and are fulfilled at all times with this lifestyle.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service