Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Help! I see now that I have, in the past, attracted only negative people in my life. Since discovering The Secret, I've realized that I would really like positive, happy, social people to have fun with. I've just sent an e-mail to a group of people I'd like to spend social time with. I'm very new to the law of attraction and I'm looking for tips on assuring that this social group will form.

Thanks!!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As with any kind of relationship, your social circle is reflective of the relationship you have with yourself.  Remember, you attract what you are being and giving out, so if the people in your world are negative and unappreciative, there is a vibration in you which attracts them.  The way to change this is to either change what you believe about human nature (and start attracting the types of people who reflect a better belief) or change how you feel about yourself.  Reality always follows self-image, and if you are appreciating yourself and paying attention to your positive qualities, then you will start attracting people who appreciate you.  They will be biting your bait (your positive vibration) and acting accordingly. 

Very right!

And of course, visualise yourself each day, in social situations with the kinds of people you would like to associate with.  Visualise a variety of scenarios too (from 'behind your own eyes' so to speak) and give the Universe some creative leeway in what it sends you. Have fun, use your imagination, and remember to do this for a few minutes each day. 

Yes and let's not forget that visualization, daydreaming can also be extremely useful to keep your vibe high!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service