Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

As can be seen on my Intro page, my basic desire and intention in life is to first create and then go on to build up the largest chain of Inspiration and Joy Centres all over the earth… worth 1.6 Billion in US Dollars or 7 Thousand Crores in Indian Rupees. People of all ages can come into these Centres… where they can grow back to their basic being… where they can dust themselves off and unlearn everything that makes it difficult for them to experience their innate personal attributes like happiness, love, compassion and expansion.

I have envisioned bringing up the Inspiration and Joy Centres in the format of other widely popular extra-curricular studies centers like Computer Education Institutes or Management Training Centres. Since these latter types of institutes… catering only to professional and vocational aspects of human needs have been so successful… I am sure the Joy and Inspiration Centres, aiming at helping people find their inner peace and happiness by developing their financial, relational, mental, physical and spiritual aspects of life… will be on top of the world once people come to know about it and realize its potential.

The Concept

The idea behind setting up Inspiration and Joy Centres is to help people awaken to or identify their inner purpose of life and provide them with an environment where they can come and participate in joyous activities like singing, dancing and various other forms of merry-making and have FUN.

I want to do it something like the McDonald franchise type model... very much duplicable and same everywhere. I've in my mind the kind of hall, the furniture and other facilities we must have and I'd like to have it the same as far as possible, everywhere.

I've designed a couple of courses - of 3 and 6 months duration where we'll deal with each of our clients individually, helping them set up their goal list, creating suitable affirmations around it and building specific mind movies (visualization tools) for them.

I've also thought of the books to be followed and the meditation to be practiced at all the Centers. Last but not the least, all these activities must be interspersed with small singing and dancing sessions and carried out in absolute joyful atmosphere with some upbeat subliminal background music playing.

What Do I Intend Here

Well, I intend to attract here a few like-minded people who I can associate with and carry the VISION ahead.

I intend to attract 7 to 12 individuals who will cherish the idea to form the core group going for such a Grand Goal and be willing to share ideas and interested to assume responsibilities. I also expect them to work with me now to develop a business blueprint for the proposed franchisees.

I also intend to attract people who will be willing to contribute or help raise funds to make this gigantic project a reality.

Looking forward to all your support, cooperation and active participation eagerly…….

Much Love

Jitendra Biswal
http://inspirationandjoycentres.com (in making)

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Jitendra! I have a very very similar vision for awhile now. I am a musician, and I have a vision of a place called the "Art House" where people from all over the world come together to meditate, be inspired, take art classes, and then in the evening, they experience art performances of the highest calibre - i.ei tango dance performances, folk concerts, classical music concerts, and other forms of artistic performances and entertainments. There is also an art gallery in this compound to showcase art works. There are courses to awaken people's inner artist and inner spirit. There are yoga and other exercise classes, as well as a center for beauty and health. It's next to the beach, and everything in this place is meant to inspire and uplift. Maybe my vision is slightly different from yours, but perhaps only in details. We should talk more.
Jitendra, this sounds amazing. I use art (specifically drama) for many people (from children to the elderly) in therapy settings. This is categorized as "therapy" and is believed to serve for only certain people at this moment in our society but I think this is necessary for everyone and I really think we need a place like your idea.
My goal is to realize a theatre performance that has strong messages and some kind of "healing" aspect for the audience, maybe healing is not the right word but I cannot find the right term for this... not mere entertainment but more like a prayer and ritual type so people really can enjoy it in a spiritual sense. does this make sense to you? I am fascinated with your idea and Creative soul's Art House idea also. I am really pleased if I can be of any help.
Best Wishes on your future, the idea sounds great!

Namaste,

Helene
What a wonderful and exciting vision. I look forward to seeing this manifested!
Namaste',
Teri
I don't know the "how", but I'm In!
Hi Jitenda,

I am fascinated too as I have been visualising setting up centres for Lone Parents, who have no money and no time off, to be able to go to as a family and have some much deserved breaks, Spa treatments, Meditation, Healings , explore self development, Art and Creativity, and knowing that their children, whether babies, or teens, will be welcomed, cared for, nurtured and entertained. I too have a vision of this being a phenomenon that will spread to every country around the Globe. I also envisioned that Lone Parents who needed to go out for a day or week end could find wonderful caring and well trained carers from such a Centre, to come into their homes and care for thier children no matter what ages the children were newborns to teens, so that she would be truely free to pursue that course or appointment. Just the Nurturing of it all...would be SO wonderful.

So yes, lets get together and see if our goals can be blended or if we can help inspire each other with Centres of Joy, Inspiration and Wellness.

Highest intentions to all - Gen
Thank you all for your words of support and encouragement. At the moment I look forward to having 3 to 4 active associates who'll be willing to work with me in developing a viable business model and preparing the franchise structure for the chain of Inspiration and Joy Centers.

So, anybody interested in having a more active role and assume responsibilities may contact me at JitendraBiswal@hotmail.com for further details, thanks.

Jitendra
Sounds wonderful!
What An awesome inspiration that is sure to come soon!!..You are such an awesome person...Its going to happen for you I feel it!!!
I was just envisioning this the other day, a place where people can go and receive and awaken to the Light within. Using all the tools on this PI website. A NEW EARTH.......We have so many restaurants that feed us, its time for a place for our Spirits to Awaken. The Shift in Consciousness.

Many Blessings to you......
Namaste333
Great Idea.
I am also associated with The Art of Living. And here also we are taught the same thing.
In any case I support your project and also willing to participate.
Please send me more details of the same.
Jitendra... Count me IN... Its my dream also... let me know how we can get started.. cuz i feel lost at the moment..

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service