Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am having a tough time right now with going with the flow- my life's currant. I keep telling myself to get happy and follow that, and then I find myself trying hard to make things happen the way I want them to be instead of letting go and letting the universe do it's magic.

I guess I feel stuck, and I really don't want that, so I must find my way back to feeling free, and unlimited. Maybe I'm trying too hard , and not feeling the joy in life like I know is all around me.

I know I tend to hold onto guilt, which only keeps my inner childish behavior from playing, and having fun. I have spent way too much of my precious energy on feeling like I have to be disciplined in my approach to life- you know get up, and get to work on things that make money, clean the house, force my kid to do her homework, and chores, and on, and on, and on! I'm tired already!

I went to bed last night after a few tears welled up in my eyes, and asked myself "what do you want," and "what does it look like?" I have to say it's always been clear to me what I want- I think its letting go and letting me have it feel the self worth that has been the struggle...

Abraham-Hicks teaches that we should be selfish, for then we have more to give. There's enough for everyone, and yet my head won't shut up long enough for me to let go, and simply let in.

I know what I need to do, but maybe I need to hear it from you!

One more thing I'd like to add is I watched UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN, which is such an inspiring movie to me, and as I watched, a couple of scenes spoke loud and clear to me...the free-spirited blond said " never lose your childish behavior," and "go fix up your house and forget about it." I just needed to share that.

Cheers!

~Jamie

Views: 34

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Abraham-Hicks talk about how you are never stuck. "Being Stuck" just means that you are doing the same things you've always done. Your are in a pattern and all you have to do is change your thinking or your actions.

You need to find a way to move downstream. It could be that you are trying to hard. I would suggest meditation daily to help you. It clears your mind and allows your to relax. It also gives you more control over your mind so you can really take charge of your life.
Thanks! Yes you're right I have been in an old pattern that does not serve me anymore. Meditation is good, and realize that I should get back to doing it again. It's something I let fall away when I should have gotten deeper into it. Thanks for your response!

Have a wonderful day!
~J
Guilt is a killer!!

It can destroy a lot of wonderful things because we don't think we deserve them. But we are all children of God and all deserving.

Bless you,

Phil
Thanks Phil! I see that guilt can do nothing better than stop me in my tracks, and yes we deserve much more.

Thank you,

Brightest Blessings,

Jamie
Attitude of Gratitude.

That's all I have to say. One thing that has really helped me is getting a gratitude journal. I did a review of the Jack Canfield one and published it. I also put it up on my site.

Review - http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/691955/gratitude_a_daily_j...
My site - www.appliedhappiness.org
Thanks for reminding me! I do my best to be grateful, for my life, and everything else in it and some days are better than others. Thanks again for the reminder-maybe I need to watch The Secret again!

Have a Brilliant Day!

~Jamie
Here's a little favorite quote from Abraham that always helps me. I hope it helps you, too.

It takes a self-convincing

When you ask, it is given, every single time, no exceptions. You are beloved, blessed Beings who deserve good things—but it takes a self-convincing before you will allow good things.

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, October 2nd, 2004

Namaste,
Teri
Teri,
Isn't this also part of the Art Of Allowing? It's a great quote-I'm going to post it on my refrigerator door with all of the other great ones!

Thanks for sharing,

With Love,

Jamie

P.S. I wanted so much to do this commissioned piece of jewelry for someone I know, and yes! it came through just as I had hoped for!!!
Congratulations on getting the commission, Jamie!
Sounds great! Thanks for your reply.
Namaste,
Teri
Jamie:

Ahh the resistance thing - for me it ties in to thinking I need to be responsible for everything and everyone - and of course not trusting the universe - too many contorl bs issues at times. I would send guilt on down the road - for me it is a waste of good space. Then of course there are the times I just have to tell my head to shut the f*** up. And remember to just be - be in the moment - live to the fullest.

Blessings
Bob
Bob!!!

It's a crazy thing...not too long ago I was here giving you a bit of my wisdom, and now I'm here asking you for yours! Thanks for checking in on me, and I knew you could relate a bit to my head.
I'm done wasting my energy on meaningless s@#%!!!!

CHEERS!!!

Jamie
Thanks Melody for your generosity! I will check out your posts! They sound like they are exactly what I need.

Have a beautiful evening!

Jamie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service