Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

still not manifesting after changing my career..any insipring stories?

i discovered LOA about less then a year ago. i was so excited, i decided to give it a go at this new career i was dreaming about for ages. make it happen. change my life. at that point, i was not earning money, my parents were helping me out. and i am not young at all.
so with courage, i got some money from family to start the career, and for past 6 months, i have really tried. and finally sending out/ promoting my works to places.
got great responses but all gently rejected.
still broke and holding onto my dream which has been years, now i am just reading a lot about those success books saying "never give up!" "hang in there!".

so i wonder if anyone's been through similar situation, managed to manifest at the end, things get better. it surely will be very encouraging:)

at this point, i have all confidence but no financial to support and my family is getting disappointed...

thank you!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
-- Maya Angelou

Tammi,

Do you remember the inspirational story about the man who had a goal, he set his mind to do it and everything fell into place and he made money right away? Neither do I.

Inspiration comes because of the struggle. When you decide that you have a story to tell the universe will make it interesting. When you are down to the wire, that's when magic starts to happen because you begin to forgo all ideas of "making this happen" and understand that its about "letting it happen"
Hi Bolli,

I discovered LOA after reading the Secret. The thing is In one of the Paragraph of the Secret book. Mr Jack Canfield say's, that only thinking about a certain thing won't help,for the LOA to work, the good feeling also has to be there.

I think, it takes time and a good amount of practise for the LOA to follow.

Can you pls help me the right way to follow the LOA. AsI'm just a beginner.

Also, I'm looking for a a new job. Currently, I'm working on some Real Estate project & I want the Project to materialize. Otherwise I will go looking for a new job.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Vikas Kapoor
New Delhi. India,
aha..funny about the second paragraph.
yeah i struggled alright. bottom of the bottom. the people who says, i got nothing to lose, no job, no money, no relationship, no friends. (though things are improving A LOT)

yes, i realized that. i kept trying planning, all this mapped out my head. making it happen. this time, i will try letting it happen way because the trying option didn't work. i just read your story on the bakery which is exactly what LOA is about.

thanks for the advice-

The best advice I can give is to be happy and lighthearted, no matter what.  Imagine paying the bills even if you really can't.  Imagine buying things.  Be happy about THAT.  Play money games.  Do the 68 seconds.

The reason it's not working is because you're struggling against it, despite going after your dream what you wrote here really demonstrate that you're not having fun and attached to the outcome. As well, you want your life to change with loa but the way you're going about it is nailing you where you are.

A lot of people preach that you still have to take action when manifesting but that isn't true, and really kills your intended desire. What you actually need to do is dive deep into how you want to feel and get in touch with the essence of your desire, and then do things to cultivate those feelings. When you do that you're practicing a new vibe that gives you what you want, where what your doing action wise now is practicing a resistant vibe that keeps you where you are.

Take a break and start having fun, money loves an open and lighthearted person! I can go on for a while but these are some staples you can get started with. I hope it helps! 

Much love,

Kai

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service