Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Feel free to ask anything you like.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How can I add color on my page, so that when I write a message it will be in color instead of black and white? For instance if I could this would be blue, writing. Is it possible to add the color palatte to the top of this box on MY PAGE, I see we have underline and BOLD but not the color choices..

I have yet to take the steps to figure out how to add other creations of items like a music video so I could play songs over on MY Page, but first things first. Color choices to write emails with.would be superb.....

I am grateful for your help,

um you can get me some new eyeballs. I can't seem to pull myself away from these fantastic pages!!
I have a friend who is generating new teeth at age 55. Dentists are stumped. Hope this helps :-)
You are so funny! :-}
greetings fellow tree hugger. I'm fairly new to the site and am wondering: do we have a chat room and if so how can i get to it. This is a wonderful site and i am really enjoying the exploration and wisdom. Thank You. Vger.
Hello Vger,

Yes there is a chat available.
Go to your gadgets tab and it opens up a page with all available gadgets.
Add the Universal chat one and you are off to the races.
Peace and Love
I installed said beastie but it does not seem to be awake, just a green screen with the name at the top. I am puzzled. My humble thanks Wayne.
Ok this kinda relates and it IS a technical question. I have lots of music on my Ipod and I want to add it to slideshows, including those I put on Powerful Intentions, maybe add it to my page if I want etc. But when I browse for music, not just on this site but on others, my Ipod music doesn't come up. Things like an Ipod folder and Libraries folder come up but no songs (even if Pod is connected, I think?) I added some music from CDs and it let me, about 10 of them but since then it wouldn't let me add any more music from CDs. There are some lines on it that come up sometimes like two arrows that cross each other. So any ideas? Thanks!
Hello Athena,

I am not totally sure about Ipods but I know that you can not have playlists and or folders of music.
Please refer to the Ning Help FAQs on music.

Peace and Love
are u going to move all post from the old forum for the secret to this new forum ??? miss a lot of the good and best discussion there....

Hey Pradal,

No there is no transfer of information from the old PI site to this new platform.

What we do have is a whole new group called The Secret here on this platform for all to discuss many different aspects.

Peace and Love
yes, what is my email address?
How do I know other people's email address
as I would like to invite for friends
having more friends is one of my intentions, that I don't know how to invite them, :)

also, is there a page that has instructions for this new site?
I would love help navigating this,
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service