Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have found that it is not so much about being positive...but...Feeling Good!

And the best way for me to "Feel Good" is through Appreciation...So find something...anything...to Appreciate right now!...

And...Feel Good!...That is what Raising Your Vibration Is All About!

And pause just for a moment as you go through your day...and Appreciate something "simple" that you may take for granted...maybe something as simple as a bird singing...

That is How You Create Magic In Your Life!

Bob :>)

Effortless Prosperity Is Yours...If You Ask!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree absolutely Bob,

and when I came to this site first, I had lists and list of things I wanted, health, money, things for my children ....but I always had happiness and even fun low on my list ....but I have found that the first thing to manifest was the last on my list FUN. I have had so much FUN lately, Fun with the kids, Fun in the garden, Fun just laughing at myself and finding funny little things manifesting, funny synchronicities. All that Fun has increase my Happiness level and now my other needs and wants are beginning to manifest, and as each thing manifests, I feel more happiness and I get more fun ...its wonderful. I am enjoying the feeling of fun so much that now the other things dont even seem so necessary or urgent and that is a great feeling too.

I was finding my teens quite hard work, they seemed heavy, argumentative, into heavy issues, but now we are all laughing. My son has just finished his Junior Cert the exams they do here at 15, and most of the debate on radio is all about the high stress kids and parents are under because of these exams .....well not us, my son doesnt study much, he plays rugby, goes to a gym, spends hours chatting to friends. He did his exams and enjoyed them ..... He was even late for two of them and I never batted an eyelid, I just drove him to the exam hall, and wished him a very happy day ....and every day has been happy. My daughter is the same, she is so happy now, she has amazing friends (she has missed loads of days from school) but I changed my attitude to "she is happy, she knows what is best for her, she will always be successful and happy" and so it is. I feel so blessed as a mom, as I get hugs and kisses from my teens every day ... I get a fair share of negative hormonally charged outrages from them too, but they always apologise and then we can laugh about that too.

I SO appreciate my life, my friends, my kids, and my PI ers ....

So roll on the Fun and the Happiness !!

in Joyous gratitude Gen
Awesome!...Thanks for sharing, Gen!

My feeling is that "FUN" is the main reason that we are here in this physical experience!!!

FUN feels good!...Really, REALLY Good!!!

Bob :>)

YES! Discover How Effortless Prosperity Can Be Yours!
Amen!!

If we choose fun before anything else, then the rest will fall in place!

I chose to take my daughter out of school 2 years ago, as they didn't have much fun there, and I want for her to find her own joy and happiness... best choice we've ever made!

Moria x
Intuitive Tarot Readings
I appreciate my rose perfume, and my yummy decaf hazelnut coffee.
Samadhi
yeah thanks for the reminder...i need those...:)))

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service