Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ever since I joined on Saturday--I haven't wanted to do much else! I stop only to start again!!

It just feels so good. (and that is not the main state of my life just yet!!!)

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Or if you have certain times of the day that you are on--or some other kind of system.

Or are you mostly here when inspiration strikes?

Or do you all have better willpower than me? LOL

Just curious,
Christine

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhh, I was like that. I did the exact same thing. Still do, I've spent two hours on here today. I'll probably spend another one or two more, it's the perfect thing to do in idle time.
I don't look at it as a problem.
I look at it as a blessing.
Afterall, all this positivity, and happiness....
how could it be anything else but a GOOD thing?
It's great--except that I have a lot of other things that I need to do!! And it's a great way to spend idle time (but what's that? LOL)

Although I have gotten a lot of good out of my time here. And I've actually learned quite a bit in just a few days. (so I don't look at it as time wasted you understand)

Thanks for your reply!
Christine
Welcome Aboard Chrisine!

I always hang out where it feels good, when I AM feeling good or want to feel good !!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the welcome!
Hi Christine,

I enjoy being here so much too and sometimes find it hard to leave. But in the past I wanted money to do courses and was always annoyed that many of the online courses are so expensive,,,,well, I believe that coming on line here and learning and participating is probably worth more than any of the very expensive courses and its all FREE and so versatile too, as you can take all your "lessons" as you please, learning, reading, taking advice, giving advice, changing your views, or sticking tightly to others, having private chats, or just getting a daily dose of love. Every time that an issue comes up in my life, I find I can either start a topic or find one that is already going.

You find links to all kinds of masters, sayings, video conferences, texts, and even jokes and songs and not to mention the Space Conditioning

Its the best !! Its like a University of LIfe.

So dont leave us Christine !

love Gen
LOL--oh I'm not going anywhere!! I just need to go do something else for a while.

A University of Life--yes that's the perfect way to put it!!

love,
Christine
I second Marcy's comment...this is the best place to hang out!!
Welcome!
I love this site. I check in several times a day to see what's going on. It is my happiness fix.
LOL--if I just checked in several times a day--I wouldn't have a problem!!!

The problem is that I check in MANY times during the day--and sometimes stay for quite a while!

"Happiness fix" is a good way to put it!!
I agree--this is the best place to hang out!

Thanks for the welcome!
LOL...yep, know that feeling. I have too much to do to stay here all day, but gosh I feel GREAT when I am here. Sometimes there is something specific I have on my mind to share with everyone, or a certain person that would be interested, but most of the time I sign on to see what everyones got on their minds. The wonderful thing is you get (I get) so many positive vibrations from the site the minute I log in. There is always something new to learn on the site also.

Love&light~Joy
Yes--I TOTALLY agree with everything that you just said!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service