Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I sent Rhonda the direct link to the thread where members here wished her a Happy Birthday and she most recently ( an hour ago ) sent me this message to give to The Secret Forum members!

This is directly from Rhonda..enjoy!

Love

Marcy

=======================

Hi Marcy,

Can you post this reply from me to all the people who sent me birthday wishes.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for your beautiful words and birthday wishes. There is only one thing I want in my life and that is to help lift humanity to joy and freedom. It can only be done in one way and that is through giving the wisdom of Truth. As I continue to study within and without, the mightiest picture of the Truth of Life unfolds…..and I will share all of this wisdom with humanity in the future. The more you know, the more you will be free and move into a state of bliss.

In the meantime, before the next book and film, live the law. Do not violate it. Master your thoughts and emotions and do not be the slave of them. Watch your thoughts. When you become aware that you are thinking a negative thought, destroy it immediately by thinking the opposite of it, using your will. Your thoughts are energy and once thought they have left you. Cancel them out, by sending the equal and opposite thought energy. Be careful of your words………speak less……..speak deliberately knowing the law that is underneath every word you utter. Make sure your actions are what you want to receive back. Sow the seeds of greatness in your thoughts, words and actions. To think a negative thought, speak a negative word and take negative action are in violation of the law and you cannot escape their consequences. However you also cannot escape the consequences of kind thoughts, kind words and kind actions. Become the Master of your being! This is your work and as you do this, you will open a pathway for the light of bliss, wisdom and truth to reach you. You must become the Master of you before you can become the Master of all the powers of the Universe. And a Master of the Universe you will be because that is your evolutionary path. The question is, do you want to become a Master in this lifetime, or do you want to do it over 200 hundred lifetimes?

So much love to each and every one of you,
Rhonda

Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
www.thesecret.tv

Views: 2561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am beginning to finally understand the promise to Abraham by Melchizedek, "This covenant of Melchizedek with Abraham represents the great Urantian agreement between divinity and humanity whereby God agrees to do everything; man only agrees to believe God's promises and follow his instructions. Paper 93 of the URANTIA book.

I've so wanted to know how to "believe" and understanding the Law of Attraction as put forth in The Secret has helped me greatly.

Thank you Rhonda!

Love, Life and Light

BeBe
Where have you bought that URANTIA book. If I may, can you tell me the price?
Our PI Pal, Carol Om, and I have been having a lively discussion on the subject of "ego" while participating in Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's class on "A New Earth" (see link in sig below,) and I wondered about Rhonda's reference to using the will/willpower in correcting erroneous thoughts. I thought it might be helpful to make a distinction between mortal will, or blind ego, and the Divine Will, or Ego-God as it's termed in Christian Science, from which the Ego-man derives unlimited power.

My original response turned out a little longer than I had planned, so I decided to make it my first blog post here at PI/Ning instead. I also had some editing to do after my 15 allotted minutes ran out ;-) Thanks for the inspiration, as always!! We love you, too!!! Here's the link:

Use of the Will: Tapping Into Ego on a Higher Plane of Existence

I've also included some keen insights from Tolle on the topic of karma and "reliving the past" in the form of mental reincarnation which might appeal more to Christians and others wrestling with these concepts.

Learning all the time ~ I AM!
Your Secret Pal and Keeper of the CO-OP, Penne :o)
I am not sure, but I DO Know Rhonda read The Power Of Now and just LOVED it!

I recall speaking with her about it , she was reading on the plan back to Australia and beffore the book even came out!
Can't say I'm surprised to hear that, Marcy! :D I came across the following quote in my studies of "A New Earth" (published 2005) which sounds very familiar:

"These days you frequently hear the expression "the war against" this or that, and whenever I hear it, I know that it is condemned to failure. There is the war against drugs, the war against crime, the war against terrorism, the war against cancer, the war against poverty, and so on. For example, despite the war against crime and drugs, there has been a dramatic increase in crime and drug-related offenses in the past twenty-five years. The prison population of the United States has gone up from just under 300,000 in 1980 to a staggering 2.1 million in 2004. …

"War is a mind-set, and all action that comes out of such a mind-set will either strengthen the enemy, the perceived evil, or, if the war is won, will create a new enemy, a new evil equal to and often worse than the one that was defeated. There is a deep interrelatedness between your state of consciousness and external reality. When you are in the grip of a mind-set such as "war," your perceptions become extremely selective as well as distorted. In other words, you will see only what you want to see and then misinterpret it. You can imagine what kind of action comes out of such a delusional system. Or instead of imagining it, watch the news on TV tonight. …Compassion arises when you recognize that all are suffering from the same sickness of the mind, some more acutely than others.", [Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth]
Thanks Penne!

Abraham-Hicks has been saying this for many many years as well, and in fact, the first Secret movie had them saying it on the movie too!

It just makes sense!
More food for thought and urging toward greater self mastery. Thanks Rhonda for constantly sharing your elevating insights.
Dear Marcy... so you know Rhonda read the Power of Now and loved it. How do you know this? Do you know her personally and if so, could you possibly help me get my book The Be Attitudes - A Catalog of Life & Light to her to read? I know she would like it if she knew about it. I have felt a bit lost lately in how to get this wonderful book into the right hands so I could get help with it. Now in its 3rd edition... this book was designed to help spark the imagination of the reader to think in a specific way... in a way that would bring about great peace and inspire the reader to be of service to others from a loving point of view.

I've dreamed about getting this book into the hands of parents with children so they could help mold their child's attitude for success in life.

I would love to gift you with a complimentary copy of the book too. Where could I send it to?

Love in Life, Light & Laughter

BeBe
"so you know Rhonda read the Power of Now and loved it. How do you know this? "

Because we talked about it while she was reading it

Yes she is a personal friend ( I am in her book in several spots including the " Thanks section".

I have alot of people every single day asking me to give her stuff etc, so I do not really do that it really HAS to be totally by attraction.
Wow, Rhonda.
My way of thinking changed ever since I read The Secret.
Thanks to you...!
Hi Rhonda, I'm a newbie, and delighted to join you and all our friends! I've slowly been learning much of what you share in The Secret text over my lifetime, but what I knew was sort of dancing around the edges, failing to get to the center. What was missing was the knowledge you and your fellow teachers past and present imparted in the book. It brought all of what I'd suspected into focus -- crystallized it! But I still intend to do as you did and read as much as I can about quantum physics to learn what science knows -- it's all so fascinating! I've always said that science, theology, and mysticism all explore the same universe, just in different ways, and it's so true. Our task is to unlearn all the negative stuff we've been teaching ourselves, generation after generation, for thousands of years. Thank you, and much love to you and yours! -- Pat
OMGOSH THAT WAS EXTREMELY POWERFUL...MOST IMPORTANTLY HELPFUL. THE WORDS OF MS.BYRNE HAVE HELPED ME ON A DAILY BASIS IN ADJACENT TO THE SECRET ITSELF. EVERYDAY I I WRITE IN MY GRATITUDE BOOK ALONG WITH READING MS.BYRNES'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES. THNAK YOU MS. RHONDA BYRNE YOU HAVE TRUELY CHANGED MY LIFE. THANK YOU I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!:)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service