Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The Better It Gets the Better It Gets. . .

When you deliberately seek positive aspects of whatever you are giving your attention to, you, in a sense, tune your vibrational tuner to more positive aspects of everything. And, of course, you could tune yourself negatively as well. But as you are deliberately looking for positive aspects in yourself or in others, you will find more of those things: "The better it gets, the better it gets," for you get more and more of what you are thinking about—whether you want it or not.

Abraham

Isn't it GREAT?!!!

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And what a ride it is!

Aloha,
Lauri
This is right, because focused positivity builds up a vibration in increments. So if you are focusing upon things getting better, and keep your attention on that, the vibration of improvement will keep on getting stronger...and your life will keep on getting better.

It also works the other way (the worse it gets, the worse it gets) and this is because energy forms compound upon each other, attracting more of the same.  Think of your thoughts like compound interest on money you already have in your accounts.  Only it's compound interest on the energy forms which are already there.  That's why it's important to pivot and change your thinking to something far more beneficial to you.  Even just a few minutes of positive focus can be enough to change the way you are feeling, and attract responses from the Universe.  Then negative momentum can be reversed and become positive increments in your reality.

Yess

You have thoughts, and these draw in experiences, which then give rise to more thoughts and beliefs.  That's why, the stronger your beliefs (vibrations around something) the stronger and more fundamental your experience of it will be. Huge bodies of thoughts attract huge examples of certain types experiences.  Think of your beliefs like a picture of our solar system.  The biggest planets (Jupiter and Saturn etc) have the biggest gravitational pull, and attract the most matter to them.  The biggest and most habitual belief you have will draw the most matter to you; it will be your Jupiter.  

Exactly 

Think of your positive focus like compound interest.  After a few days you get 10% manifestation, then you get another 10% and 1% interest (21%).  Then another 10% and 1% interest on that (32%) and so it goes on.  This is how psychic momentum builds in our lives.

Haha cool & helpful 

Also thinking this must be how keeping a gratitude journal works. The more you post positive things and really appreciate them, the more you attract. This keeps compounding and increases the flow of life.

I soo.... agree. Everything is vibration.  I have gotten so into this it has become my main focus. "How to shift your vibration." Cause, I don't know about you, but I sometimes get stuck in a loop that is just hard to break.

I currently want to lose the last of my baby weight. So I made a little video to help me shift my vibration to do just that! (It's on youtube, under my name, if you want to check it out.) And the result is amazing. After I follow along to the 5 min video I found myself cooking oatmeal for breakfast.  Instead of eating a bagel!  This might seem like a small shift but I have been eating bagels almost every morning for the past year!!! So for me it's a huge success.

In access one of the mantras they encourage you to say is "How does it get any better than that" so when good or bad things happen you say it over and over again and somehow it shifts things around and creates positive changes.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service