Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache!

All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives today!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Love!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

Views: 77149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I appreciate Electricity!

Most of Maui lost electricity for the day and it just came back so I really appreciate it and the people that work for MECO who got it working again!
OMG I totally appreciate electricity too! lol you dont know how much until it's not there! We had a storm not this winter but last winter and lost power for 6 days and the weather was 20 degrees! OMG I'm not used to freezing my butt off, lol. So when that power came back on nobody was more grateful! ;)

Such a great way to realize what we are grateful and appreciative of is to stop and think of any one thing in our lives and momentarily think of losing it. The gratitude and appreciation is instantly there!
i 2 appreciate electricity because without it my daughters heartmonitor would not work

Lots of luv and happiness to your daughter and God bless you both.

Wow! Sending positive energy your way Jessica! I appreciate the fact that there are such amazing people in this world, such as yourself!

So DO I !! Been through a couple of hurricanes in the third world, and been without electricity for about a month . Twice! Since I am a night person it was really hard for me. I LOVE electricity . Can't imagine the days when there wasn't any. Since then, I got a generator. But I'd love to get solar panels.

Electricity appreciate it.... Because just because electricity I can bath with warm or hot water in the morning in this bloody winter season...

I really aprciate finding the page where I can find all the places I have posted!

With ease!!!!
Even though I am not at peace and sad, I AM SOOO THANKFUL FOR MY HEALTH, MY RELAIBLE CAR, MY BEAUTIFUL 2 STRONG CHILDREN THAT ARE BY MY SIDE, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE ANGELS THAT HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE BY MY SIDE & WALKING W/ME THROUGH THESE DAYS, THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU 4 MY SON GOING 2 SCHOOL EVERYDAY..THANK-YOU FOR PAISLEY BEING STRONG & SPENDINF ALL HER TIME WITH ME, THANK-YOU FOR MY MOTHER'S HAPPINESS & HEALTH, THANK-YOU 4 ALL OF MY GIRLFRIEND'S & BOYFRIEND'S SUPPORT! THANK-U 4 ALL THE $$$ THAT FALLS IN2 MY LAPP! THANK-U! THANK-U 4 ME MAINTAINING MY WEIGHT, THANK-YOU FOR ALL THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FALLING IN2 MY LAPP EVERYDAY. THANK+YOU SOOO MUCH 4 ALL THE MEN THAT ARE AFTER ME AND GIVE ME $$$, THANK-U SOOOO MUCH 4 OUR NEW HOME 1324 CARROLL AVE, THANK-U 4 THE BEST REALTOR MATT MILLER!! THANK-YOU 4 ALL THE EXTRA TIME WE HAVE ON MADERA AVE, THANK-U 4 US FINDING HOMES 4 ALL THE CATTS! THANK-U 4 MY 3 ENEMIES FALLING HARD. THANK-U 4 ALL THE ALONE TIME I SPEND W/ ***, THANK-YOU FOR ** BEING ALL ALONE & HAVING NOBODY! THANK-U!! THANK-U!!
OH YEAH!! THANK-YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MERCURY INSURANCE DECIDING TO SETTLE W/ $2OOO! THANK- YOU!!! THANK-U!!
OH AND THANK-U 4 ALLLLL THE FRRE THINGS, LIKE MOVIE PREMIERE TIX! FRREE FOOD, DINNERS, CAFFES, LUNCHES, MAKE-UP, COSMETICS, COLOGNES!! THANK-U 4 THESE BEAUTIFUL ANGELS SPEAKING 2 ME & REALLY TRULY COMFORTING ME..

I appreciate people who respect me, I appreciate that I can concentrate at work, I appreciate learning at work, I appreciate my mind is good at coming up with new ideas, I appreciate my confidence, I appreciate my beauty, I appreciate the blow-dry, I appreciate my make up being done, I appreciate that I can cook, I appreciate that I am getting better at cooking, I appreciate that I am loved and that people love me, I appreciate that every likes me at work, I appreciate that I am fun and easy going and that I have a great life. I appreciate that I am efficient, organised and helpful at work, i appreciate that I am healthy, I appreciate that I am slim, I appreciate fitting into jeans, I appreciate exercise and walking. I appreciate S meeting me for coffee, I appreciate taxi home, I appreciate my date last night and I appreciate that he likes me, I appreciate his text today, I appreciate that I have a say, I appreciate that I am happy and positive, I appreciate that I make people laugh, I appreciate that I know my stuff at work, I appreciate that I am whole and perfect in human form, I appreciate that I can drive, I appreciate friends and family, I appreciate that I have a job that I love, I appreciate A and all they have done for me, I appreciate that i looked pretty last night. I appreciate compliments, I appreciate fun, I appreciate laughing. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service