Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been using Twitter for just over a week now and it is way fun!! It is simple enough that it doesn't take hardly any extra away from social networking while also adding a whole huge dimension to social networking.

I am looking for more people to follow so if you twitter, look me up and post your user name here so others can find you. :-)

Kat on Twitter

I look forward to getting to know everyone in an even bigger way!
In gratitude
Kat
The Magic Happens Magazine

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've heard about Twitter, but don't know much about it. What is it exactly?
It's actually a pretty nifty way to relationship with people really fast without having to put too much effort into it. It is almost a combination of chat and forums.

The friends list is called 'follow' so your friends are people you are 'following' and if you are on their friends list they are your 'follower.'

Once you sign up, you are asked to update what you are doing so I would just type in 'going surfing' or whatever and hit enter. It's like micro posting as you only get 140 characters per post. It's a great way to let people know about blog posts or whatever you are doing on line you want people to know about. The more often you post (or tweet as it's called) the more interesting you are to people.

Everyone who is following you will be able to see that you are going surfing.
You can see what everyone who you are following is doing.

It's simple, it's fun and it's being promoted by the media as the next 'must have' web 2.0 application for anyone trying to build anything on line.

There isn't much to learn. It took me 5 minutes to figure out how to use the basics. Join me, you will probably really enjoy it. :-)

In Gratitude
Kat
Thank you for explaining this. My gosh, I was so curious and just never took the time to investigate!......and omg i have said "My gosh" like fifty times today. Tomorrow I can twitter people and say like "I am saying, 'Oh my gosh' " and then in ten minutes say again, "I am saying 'Oh my gosh' again." and so on...............oh.........my.......gosh!

Wow! This post is 5 years old and Twitter has certainly grown!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service