Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dear Ones
Angels have always fascinated me. I’ve never felt that I should worship them, I’ve always believed that they were sent to help me as “servants” not as gods. For as long as I can remember I’ve never had a problem asking for what I want from MY angels. As far as human angles go—why not? This Universe is so vast and there are so many things I can’t even begin to explain or understand I just accept that it is what it is. There are miracles waiting for all of us, all we have to do is ask, believe and receive them. In my heart of hearts I also believe that there are angels who are standing right beside us waiting to bring us our miracles but they’ve been bound and gagged by our own negative confessions and stubborn logic. How sad to have such a loving companion helplessly unable to do anything just because of our own limiting thoughts and words. I send my angels off into the Universe to bring back my deepest desires for my highest good. And you know what? It works! Thank you angels—keep up the good work. Finally, I’m convinced that the more we have them do for us now the more fulfilling life is and we provide our children and their children and the generations to come with more miracles and abundance. If a “human’ angle has to drop into our lives to keep us straight then I’m all for it—life is limitless!
Do you have any good angel stories? Please share.
Barb

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kept In All Your Ways By God’s Angels

Psalm 91:11–12
11For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. 12In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

You are about to step onto the road when something pulls you back just in time to avoid being hit by a speeding car. You are shocked. When you come to your senses, you ask yourself, “Could it be that an angel just saved me from a fatal accident?”

I believe that angels walk with us. The verse tells us that God has given His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways. And in their hands they will bear us up, so that not even a stone will trip us up.

But we may not know it when we encounter an angel. (Hebrews 13:2) This was probably the case with a couple in our church who were holidaying at a beach resort on Penang Island when a tsunami struck at about 12.30pm on 26 December 2004.

It was slightly past 11am when the wife suddenly had a craving for food from the mainland. The couple decided to check out earlier, so that they could reach the mainland in time for lunch. While loading their luggage into their car at the hotel driveway, a man impatiently motioned to them to hurry up and get moving.

Annoyed by his impatience, they quickly loaded their stuff and drove off. The minute they reached the mainland, they heard that a tsunami had struck Penang Island at the same beach where they were just a while ago. While thanking God for their narrow escape, it suddenly dawned on them that the impatient man could have been an angel charged by God to hurry them off!

God tells us that we have an innumerable company of angels. (Hebrews 12:22) And He has given them charge over us to protect us from accidents, natural disasters, terrorist bombings and other dangers. So don’t fear these things and lock yourself at home. Go for that holiday! Go for that lunch appointment! Believe that God loves you, and thank Him for His angels who walk with you and watch over you!
Dear Rinan.Go
Thank you for your thoughts. I too believe that God uses anything or anyone to help us in our daily walk. I can't even begin to count the times I know for a fact that He has used someone or something to take me out of the path of disaster. I also know that God loves me, angels walk beside me and when I can no longer walk they carry me. I lost my earthly daddy many years ago but my Heavenly Daddy has never gone anywhere. God is good.
Barb

Right!! And wonderful post Barbara.

I think every single time I've ever lost all hope in myself, there was an angel to help me see the light, and for this I'm forever grateful.
Dear Awesome
Isn't it wonderful to KNOW that no matter what we do there's an angel right there making sure that we're going to be okay? Truly AWESOME!
Barb
pushed, shoved, provoked - YOU SAVED A MAN'S LIFE - It's not about gloating, it's about the true feeling you received in being able to partake in such a selfless act.....

I'm sure it meant as much to you as it did for him.....
Dear Awesome
I agree with you, saving a life is a wonderful thing to share with others.
Barb
You are getting it twisted, I said Angels don't toot their own horns, and you know that is what I said, I see you still think you are one. keep on you will be back in the psyciatric hospital telling lies like that
Dear Love It
It's too bad that you were misunderstood. The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, it resulted in my being fried from my job but I got a better job and am fine now. I understand your frustration but I read your Page and have come to understand how wonderful you truly are--so it all worked out.
Thank you for sharing. Let's keep in touch. Much love.
Barb
Dear Rick Rhodes
Please tell your stories and let us all learn from them. Saving a life through the help of angels is something I would bravely share and be thrilled to be able to talk about. I think itt's wonderful that he remembered you ten years later. I'm sure you'll never forget him as well.
Barb
I think that if you think you are an angel, who am I to say you are lying.

I believe that there is something within us that is greater than this world! Maybe it has to do with what we think angels should look, act like that makes us doubt in angels.

There are angels all around us. What if God was one of us...
not sure who wrote this saying,paraphrasing something like this"In the golden hours of time there are angels among us,but we don't realize it until they are gone."

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service