Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dear Ones
Angels have always fascinated me. I’ve never felt that I should worship them, I’ve always believed that they were sent to help me as “servants” not as gods. For as long as I can remember I’ve never had a problem asking for what I want from MY angels. As far as human angles go—why not? This Universe is so vast and there are so many things I can’t even begin to explain or understand I just accept that it is what it is. There are miracles waiting for all of us, all we have to do is ask, believe and receive them. In my heart of hearts I also believe that there are angels who are standing right beside us waiting to bring us our miracles but they’ve been bound and gagged by our own negative confessions and stubborn logic. How sad to have such a loving companion helplessly unable to do anything just because of our own limiting thoughts and words. I send my angels off into the Universe to bring back my deepest desires for my highest good. And you know what? It works! Thank you angels—keep up the good work. Finally, I’m convinced that the more we have them do for us now the more fulfilling life is and we provide our children and their children and the generations to come with more miracles and abundance. If a “human’ angle has to drop into our lives to keep us straight then I’m all for it—life is limitless!
Do you have any good angel stories? Please share.
Barb

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear ariesx
How true--angels are all around us. How sad that sometimes people don't allow our angels to do their job(s). That's got to be one of the worst parts about leaving this life and then seeing what COULD have been.
Thank you for your thoughs.
Barb.
Dear Bernard
I also believe that there are angels all around us and that they are here to serve and protect us. How Heavenly!
Barb

I dare say that there will be a number of Angel stories in our world over the next few weeks, what with everything that's going on. One thing to remember is that the Higher Power isn't worried about what's happening, even if we are.  It seeks to reassure us, provide for us, guide us, help us, supply us and do anything else we need, and one way it can do this is through the presence of angels.

Only this morning, I had an email from a faith healer I follow (Diana Cooper) urging us all to connect with archangels Michael and Raphael, and intrigued, I looked up what they do. There was also another link about the signs they give us when they are around and we can tune into them when we know what they are. Things like the classic ones of feathers and hearing lovely voices, or the more specific ones like flashes of light, messages in car number plates and so on.

These two in particular are very powerful, confident and commanding Angels, and their presence is a great encouragement. 

I also have a number of Angel stories of my own. For example, years ago I was mugged one night in the park and beaten unconscious by six thugs. My actual memories of that incident are a bit vague, but I do remember two young couples coming over to me, keeping me awake, and dictating my home land line to them.  I think they were the ones who also called out the ambulance. I'm not exactly sure what they did, but it could be that their presence stopped the thugs doing a whole lot more. 

A year later, I was quite lost in Paris.  I had just arrived, and though I know the city well, I was in an unfamiliar area with a heavy suitcase. I was tired, flustered and going round in circles.  However, a local man helped me out, leant me his phone card so I could call the hostel I was staying in, and took the time to show me the way there. 

Nine years ago, it was announced that my workplace was shutting down and that we would all be out of work in 5 months time. At the time, this was a new situation to me and was very worrying, but signs began to come thick and fast that I would be absolutely fine and that the story would have a happy ending.  

One night, I had a dream that I should go to Brighton, so I went the following day.  I took a wrong turning in one of its squares, but in doing so, met a group of Christians giving out blessings to people.  I had a chat with them, and they were all kind, positive and really encouraging.  One of them even said that I would have nothing to worry about, and that things would fall into place like the parting of the Red Sea (in other words, supernaturally).  In this moment, I felt a huge wave of peace wash over me, and knew that I wasn't alone and that I was being helped and looked after. I have since found out that this is a sign of Archangel Michael (and the name of one of the Christians actually was Michael). I cheered up instantly, and it made my afternoon coffee taste even better.  Later on, I was in a New Age shop and shuffled a deck of oracle cards. The one which I drew out was Archangel Michael, saying that everything would turn out beautifully. 

Angels are around us all of the time (pure spirited, kind, loving, wise, calm, positive people) and the chances are that you know a few in your everyday lives. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service