Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I was thinking, we have so many members on here now, so many that some of us may not have met yet.
Maybe be someone on hear that could create a business opportunity , or help in acheieveing your intentions,
so i was thinking , with this discussion i've started,
i want to see if i can get every member posting a message on this discussion , saying who they are , what they do and how they can help someone if need be.
You may be wondering , what is the purpose of this experiment,
but as those of you that no me , i like to help people in as many ways i can by opening up new doors and opportunities.
So i hope that this will be full of every member and anyone who needs guidence help or what ever they need , they can find all of us on this thread

love to you all

xoxoxox

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well then, let's get this party started......

I go by Awesome, but my real name is Helene.....I'm in the healthcare field and absolutely love what I do....I've also been in business management and have dabbled in other areas of business from owning a Lounge to operating a construction office to operating the front desk operations of 500 plus 5 star hotel.....

I'm pretty well rounded, open-minded and love learning and sharing.....My family is my number one priority......I have two children in college, one is finishing this year, that would be my girl, she's going to be a medical assistant and my boy is going into fashion merchandising.....Separated we are loud and loving, and together, we are louder and loving more.....

How I can help? Well given the opportunity, I just may surprise you.....
Hi I am Melody, I work with the disabled Children and Adults, I am married and have two children, One boy now grown and moved out for the first time to room with his friends ( I give him two weeks before he decides he don't like it and will come home lol ) I also have a daughter who is disabled, she is the one who brought me into what I do now.... I am usually open to help people and even help the homless when I can. Right now since my husband has lost his job, it's been very hard trying to keep my home and as we speak it is up for sale, because we only have two more months to afford it... then our money will run out.....Hopefully my husband will find an other job so we can keep it. but I am still keeping positive that something good will come from this unexpected stress right now, in our lives. Other then this things are going good :>)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service