Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all,
This is my 2nd post in this community and I am actually starting by posting the problems I face.
My life has been very eventful and unsatisfying. I blame myself for particularly my choices and decisions. Most of the times I wished I could have done something else and that would have landed me up in a better situation. On few occasions I felt whatever happens, happens for good.
But the thoughts of having a unfulfilling life is always the frontrunner in my head.

I have written down a few things I would like to change in my life. But there is some mental block that is in between my goals and me.

Here is my worry list:

My job dissatifcation. I got into this comfort zone with my job that I am finding it difficult to change.

My bank balance: I keep pondering about this as I get paid low in comparison with the market. I think about having a 2nd job.

Procrastination:
I am indisciplined and keep postponing things. I spend my time not knowing what to do next. Aimless browsing is the end result of that.

Language skills:
I have recently moved to London and I feel that I lack communications skills.

I do believe that law of attraction works for both negative and positive thoughts.
But my attempts to replace positive thoughts with the negative thoughts is not working,

Please let me know your thoughts to overcome my situation. Suggest me activities that can change my life.

I am sorry if I sound negative.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Anniyan,

I suggest making a new list using the one you shared with PI as a template. It would look something like this:

[This] is a part of my job that feels satisfying to me.

My bank balance is increasing as I contemplate having a second job to increase my cash flow.

I am disciplined in [this] part of my life. I take care of [this thing] immediately. I know what I want to do next.

I have recently moved to London and I am contemplating how I can improve my communication skills.

You don't want to create a list that will conjure up an internal argument, so tweak it as need be. The goal is to put a positive spin on some aspect(s) of your life. If you can't put a positive spin on any of the above, then create some new sentences that work for you.

By framing your life in positivity, your vibration will change. When your vibration changes, you will begin attracting more of what you want.

Karen G
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the encouraging reply and a positive note.
I sometimes question the creations of God on why does he create problems at all.
But the truth is that in every problem there is an opportunity.
I have just not been able to recogonise those.

I will try out different tactics to attract more positive intensions and thoughts.
The gratitude stone is something I was thinking of trying out.

Will keep you posted.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service