Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi there!

I'm being made redundant from the job i've been doing for 17 years!
I've hated the job for as long as i can remember but circumstances (mainly financial) have held me back so this is quite an exciting thing for me, although obviously concerning.

I am a draughtsman/design engineer but really would like to do something else....still not sure what though. I am mortgaged up to the eyeballs, so much so that i have hardly any spare money left over a month.

I just don't know whether or not, that i play the safe option and get another Design engineer job and risk being bored stiff (but paid well) or just totally try my luck and apply for things that excite/interest me although i won't have the qualifications to suit and will probably be lower paid? ( ihave a family to feed and bills to pay!)

I'm still in such a rut and the redundancy money won't last forever.
Any suggestions by applying the secret for ideas/inspiration/affirmations please? Help!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE !!!!

Whooo hoo !!!! I went for an interview yesterday at a company that do draughting and they have offered me a job! Get in! It was basically my first interview since being made redundant so i'm absolutely chuffed to pieces.
I've been doing a lot of visualizing over the last few weeks whilst searching for jobs and asking for the perfect role, perfect salary, perfect lifestyle etc and i believe i have found it/it has come to me with this job. Fantastic...great great great!!!
Thank you Universe!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service