Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I was sitting out on my deck this morning enJOYing the contrast of the cool breeze...my hot cup of coffee...and the warmth of the rising Florida sun...

And then with the angle of the sun just perfect...I saw it in the corner of my yard...

A spider web...an Amazing engineering marvel!...Anchored to the the tree and the bush...

Created by Source Energy...Source Brilliance...flowing through a tiny creature...the spider that created it...

And then I thought...the same Source Energy that flowed through the tiny spider...flows through me...and You!

It flows so freely...it is perfectly natural...

The spider didn't require years of preparation and schooling before creating the web...didn't have thoughts of "I'm not good enough to create an Incredibly Beautiful web"...or, "Yikes! What if a strand of web isn't quite right? What if a strand breaks? What if my web doesn't work out? What if my web doesn't last forever?"...

No resistance...

Source Energy Flows...Source Brilliance Flows...

The spider allows and responds to Source...and acts...

The spider does what the spider does best...

And strand by strand...something beautiful and brilliant is created!

So...

If this tiny creature...a spider...can create something so Incredible and Magnificent...

I've gotta ask!...

What can YOU create???

You may be more Powerful than you realize...When you just Allow Source To Flow...and respond to the Brilliance of Source Energy!

What Will You Create?!?!?...One strand at a time?!?!?

I Appreciate You!

Bob :>)

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I appreciate you too....Thank you for sharing this.....
Wonderful!!!...Keep weaving your Brilliant Masterpiece Webs!!!...One strand at a time!!!

Wow, so beautifully put Bob! Thank you. Resistance... going against the flow... not so easy to just let go and go with it. If we can only completely let go of the fears and doubts of the unknown. Utter faith that it will work out. To believe in self and have the confidence to know that each and every one of us are divine beings that have the ability to create... you reminded me of a lot, thank you! I appreciate you!
Much love
Thatt is so very true Bob!!

Bless you and your creation today. I will create something beautiful today as well.

Peace and joy,

Phil
Trust...and Allow...Trust...and Allow...

It really is that simple...

And..."Allow" is simply feeling good in the moment...So reach for the better feeling thought in each and every moment...

And Weave Your Spectacular Web!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service