Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tomorrow i have to wake up on this day with the whole world going back. Everyone's memory gets deleted, except for mine selectively. All the bad memories get deleted about my father, his mother, JB and psychiatry. I only keep the good ones with family and friends, vacations, hobbies. Nothing transfers through the time and space continuum, except for my body and my brain. I go back to my 16-year-old self with the mentality and talent that i had at the time. The only data that remains are the stocks: buy EXX before aug 10th, sell it at $42, repurchase it at $26.25 and sell at $46. In Nov buy it at $10 and sell it $27 in December. Then put it into ascend communication for the year 1995, viasoft for 1996, then into yahoo until dec 31, 1999, then into hw until aug 12, 2005, at the end of 2005 into corvel, then into first solar, then ebs, then select comfort until april 13, 2012, then netflix on august 5 until march 3, 2014 then into apple until nov 24, 2014, then january 5th netflix again until dec 4, 2015 then into gmcr until it goes up to 91 dollars, then in February into NVIDIA until February 2017 when i put it into s&p500 ETF, the diet: no to grains, startchy vegetables, beans, dairy, corn, rice, nightshades, yes to meat, eggs, fish, meat soup, non-starchy vegetables, nuts and seeds, coconut and palm oil, cold-pressed virgin olive oil, fermented veggies and coconut milk, liver every days, ripe fruits, all animal fats and butter, supplements: pre and probiatic, cod lives oil, essential fatty acids, multivitamin, mineral amino acids, polyphenols and digestive enzymes betaine HCl and pepsin and pancreatic enzymes; methylcobalamin, glutathione and vitamin C injections; against bad bugs: wormwood, dandelion and black walnut tinctures, mustard seed capsules, garlic, berberine, grapefruit seed extract, thyme and oregano oil; against cancer: curcuma, soy isoflavones, indo-3-carbinol, quercetin, resveratrol, spirulina; anti-hep C in the big book in Vitamin Shoppe; against myoma: castor oil pack, chasteberry tincture, milk thistle tincture, dandelion tea, green tea, milk, burdock root tea, apple cider vinegar, garlic, indian gooseberry; a little off-the-road: 35% hydrogen peroxide, kerosene, biactive blue iodine, vetom and b12 bedoyecta shots from latin america. My hobbies: piano, violin, scouts, tennis, horseback riding, dance (folklore, ballroom, salsa and pole), painting, ceramics. Schools to go to: high school to take Spanish and German; Rutgers: to take pre-med and Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Harvard for med school, Miami for residency. My Mom to marry Steve Mike-mayer for the greencard and i am to marry Kosa Tibor in 2005 for real. I remember the friendships and the loves that are worth to keep. The labs and supplement companies: empower pharmacy, pure encapsulation, xymogen, vetom, spectracell and enterolab. The frame of my book: current dietary guideline eating habits, antibiotics, pesticides, parasites, etc -> dysbiosis -> permeable gut syndrome -> food intolerances -> inflammation -> b12 deficiency with gastritis, autoimmune diseases and all civilized diseases. B12 deficiency, sugar, wheat and psychiatric drugs all cause brain atrophy. I have to to against psychiatry with a vengeance: panasz@cchr.hu. Anti-depressants and anti-psychiatics cause paranoia and then the patient is labeled schizophrenic. The withdrawal symptoms are horrendous and cause psychosis. I know all this, but not by my own experience. All bad memories are deleted from my brain. Everyone else's brain is deleted and reverts back to 1994 june 17th.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tomorrow i have to wake up on this day with the whole world going back. Everyone's memory gets deleted, except for mine selectively. All the bad memories get deleted about my father, his mother, JB and psychiatry. I only keep the good ones with family and friends, vacations, hobbies. Nothing transfers through the and space continuum, except for my body and my brain. I go back to my 16-year-old self with the mentality and talent that i had at the time. The only data that remains are the stocks: buy EXX before aug 10th, sell it at $42, repurchase it at $26.25 and sell at $46. In Nov buy it at $10 and sell it $27 in December. Then put it into ascend communication for the year 1995, viasoft for 1996, then into yahoo until dec 31, 1999, then into hw until aug 12, 2005, at the end of 2005 into corvel, then into first solar, then ebs, then select comfort until april 13, 2012, then netflix on august 5 until march 3, 2014 then into apple until nov 24, 2014, then january 5th netflix again until dec 4, 2015 then into gmcr until it goes up to 91 dollars, then in February into NVIDIA until February 2017 when i put it into s&p500 ETF, the diet: no to grains, startchy vegetables, beans, dairy, corn, rice, nightshades, yes to meat, eggs, fish, meat soup, non-starchy vegetables, nuts and seeds, coconut and palm oil, cold-pressed virgin olive oil, fermented veggies and coconut milk, liver every day, ripe fruits, all animal fats and butter, supplements: pre and probiatic, cod lives oil, essential fatty acids, multivitamin, mineral amino acids, polyphenols and digestive enzymes: betaine HCl and pepsin and pancreatic enzymes; methylcobalamin, glutathione and vitamin C injections; against bad bugs: wormwood, dandelion and black walnut tinctures, mustard seed capsules, garlic, berberine, grapefruit seed extract, thyme and oregano oil; against cancer: curcuma, soy isoflavones, indo-3-carbinol, quercetin, resveratrol, spirulina; anti-hep C in the big book in Vitamin Shoppe; against myoma: castor oil pack, chasteberry tincture, milk thistle tincture, dandelion tea, green tea, milk, burdock root tea, apple cider vinegar, garlic, indian gooseberry; a little off-the-road against cancer: 35% hydrogen peroxide, kerosene, biactive blue iodine, vetom and b12 bedoyecta shots from latin america. My hobbies: piano, violin, scouts, tennis, horseback riding, dance (folklore, ballroom, salsa and pole), painting, ceramics. Schools to go to: high school to take Spanish and German; Rutgers: to take pre-med and Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Harvard for med school, Miami for residency. My Mom to marry Steve Mike-mayer for the greencard and i am to marry Kosa Tibor in 2005 for real. I remember the friendships and the loves that are worth to keep. The labs and supplement companies: empower pharmacy, pure encapsulation, xymogen, vetom, spectracell and enterolab. The frame of my book: current dietary guideline eating habits, antibiotics, pesticides, parasites, etc -> dysbiosis -> permeable gut syndrome -> food intolerances -> inflammation -> b12 deficiency with gastritis, autoimmune diseases and all civilized diseases. B12 deficiency, sugar, wheat and psychiatric drugs all cause brain atrophy. I have to to against psychiatry with a vengeance: panasz@cchr.hu. Anti-depressants and anti-psychotics cause paranoia and then the patient is labeled schizophrenic. The withdrawal symptoms are horrendous and cause psychosis. I know all this, but not by my own experience. All bad memories are deleted from my brain. Everyone else's brain is deleted and reverts back to 1994 june 17th.
Actually, since i cannot selectively choose my memories, i want to go back with all of them. Tomorrow i wake up and the walls of my room are white. I come out of the room and run into my stepfather. I run out for the newspaper and check the lottery numbers: they are different, i acknowledge that with a piece of mind. I have to find a babysitting job and work until August when i put the money into EXX.
I have all my memories deleted - i know stuff from the sheets of paper i have on the pillow next to me and the books under my pillow.
1994 june 17th is the date. I wake up in my room in Fair Lawn with white walls. I look in the mirror and my 16-year-old self looks back at me. I realize that we are back in time. I run outside for the newspaper: it is 1994 june 17th. I check the lottery numvers, they are not the same. I run into my stepfather in the hallway. I hug him with joy. I tell my Mom i love her. We go to a social security office in Glen Rock to get the SS#'s. I start babysitting, playing tennis, scouts, horseback riding and dance. Once we get the SS#'s, we open accounts at Schwab. We put all our money into SFM. In August we move to Kmama and we look for an apartment in Ridgewood. We move in and i enroll into Ridgewood High School - i take Spanish, German and arts. In December my Mom married Steven Mike-Mayer for the greencard when my brother comes for xmas break. In the summer of 1995, my brother comes and we go for a us cross-country trip. In 1996 we go home for the summer and do a cross-country Hungary trip. We move to Highland Park and i start Rutgers. I take Spanish and German beside the bio classes. I play tennis, row, dance, play the piano, do scouts, horseback ride in my sparetime. The summers i spend in south america and europe. I learn spanish and german. In 2000 my brother comes out to learn english. We move up to Boston. I go to med school and he goes to a community college. In 2001 we are citizens and my Mom buys real estate and a vacay house at lake Balaton. I enroll in the MD/PhD program at Harvard. In 2005 i get to know TK and he moves to Boston. He starts the computer programming. My brother studies something at BU. I study the following: b12 levels in blood vs spectracell, gluten anti-bodies vs enterolab, b12 and psychiatry, anti-psychotic and anti-depressants causing psychosis and paranoia upon administration and withdrawal. I am done in 2008 and we move to Miami for residency. TK finished his degree at UM and starts working. We play tennis, dance and do watersports. I am done in 2011. We travel around the world for a year, the whole family. In 2012 we have a big wedding at Lake Balaton. We buy a house in Coral Gables and I open my practice in Coral Gables. I work part-time and i close for the summer. I publish my book in English, Hungarian and Spanish. I prepare for a physique competition. At some point we start trying for a baby. We spend the winters in Coral Gables and the summers in Hungary going to salsa festivals. Once the oldest of the kids is 6, we move to Hungary for good. Then i open a practice in Hungary.

1994 june 16th - It is summertime. I open my eyes and the walls of the room are painted white. I jump out of bed and the mercedes is in the driveway. I run out for the newspaper and see that date. I have my current memory, probably cannot delete selectively. First thing first: We go to buy a lottery ticket. 32,33,40,43,44,46. It will probably be different but worth a try. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service