Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

As much as I want my desires to manifest right now, which i still want but I feel its more ideal for all my desirres and true solid wishes to come true in 2014.  I think that is reasonable :)

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! They will! :-)

Getting in on this....me too!

It is a good choice to ASK for something you are more likely to BELIEVE will happen so I love how you tuned up your request :) :) :)

UNIVERSE WORK YOUR MAGIC!!

Ooohhhh...fractals 8-)

I see this quote

I am not sure how to make my dream come true besides handing it over to the universe, and having faith and belief on it too.

My dream and wish to come true is for the man i love so much, to want me back and we are lovers again and happy together.

So i dont know what else to do to make it come true.  As I read the question on FB what will you do to make it come true? I said I have no idea, faith and belief and its up to the universe.

Yes, I welcome abundance into my life and it gets better daily

I hope that this is true for me too.

Finding it hard to have fait as a bunch of things in my life are going wrong! ):

A bit like you - A - I have had in many ways a hell of a year this year, although things HAVE started to shift and I feel now like things are being set in motion. (And some things about this year have been AWESOME.  But it's CERTAINLY had it's challenges!!)  I intend 2014 to be a great year with wonderful manifestations for ALL of us! 

Kylie, like I said, sometimes I really think he will, you know.  Nobody is "wowing" him.  I think - and I hope - that he might realize that this is because NOBODY there can hold a candle to YOU and YOU are the one he wants to be with.  I wish you all the best with this! 

Awww I hope you are right Goddess Athena

May your dreams come true too

I am just wondering if i give time out from him, which will pain me, will he see my worth and want me back as a real loving couple?  I dont know all mixd up with that lol.  As we are like two peas in  apod, so right for each other, yet he doesnt see, unless he does and denies????

On the upside too,  I am lucky enough to spend xmas and new years with him.  We had a great day yesterday.  I enjoy being with him alot. 

Still awaiting my dream to come true :D

Thank you!

Hmm I want to go WOW too.

I want someone to make me go WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

And I make him go WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! equally too.

Not just that may that AND my other dreams come true too and all of ours! 

Well 2014 isn't far away, but the only point of power you have is in the present. So start building up the belief in the present moment: MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE NOW.

Start thinking that to yourself and affirming it to the Universe, and keep at it. The more you do so, the more psychic momentum you will build up and then you will start attracting guidance and synchronicities, which will help your dreams to come true NOW, in the present moment.

This will really tune things up for you.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service