Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

3 day challenge!!! (Love, hopes, wishes, dreams... Learn what's missing)

Dear (new!) friends,
I am so humbled and excited to share this three day challenge with you!! As a new member, but long time co-creator, it has been on my heart to share and be encouraged by each other's successes. I'll share more about myself later, but for now, let's dive right into to how your amazing potential to create all of your deepest desires will not only serve you... But others as well... Creating a deep well of ongoing successes.

Here are the the "rules" (to be honest there's something missing... Can you find it?)
1. Tell us your intent and your technique to ensure manifesting that desire into your reality within three days.
2. Follow up by your "deadline" and share your results
3. That's it

Right now I can almost hear you ....What?? That's its? No!!! It must be more complicated! Give me more techniques, more steps, I promise I'll follow them to a tee!!

Shhhhh.... Relax. That's it. I promise. Did you see what's missing yet?

Let me share an example:

January 31, I can't wait to get my sweet someone's text. It will make me so happy to hear his text tone that my toes will curl with smiles in their comfy socks. Everyday for three minutes I will focus on that feeling!
February 3, of course he texted! I m so happy for him... He must be getting in alignment with my love. I'll set a new intention tomorrow and just bask in this awhile....

Or....

January 31, I can't wait to get my sweet someone's text. It will make me so happy to hear his text tone that my toes will curl with smiles in their comfy socks. Everyday for three minutes I will focus on that feeling!
February 3, no text. Ugh. But I'm okay. And I think I was worrying and checking my phone a lot looking for that text. I'm going to try again. I know you all are rooting for me!! I'm going to set a new ring tone for him and let you know in three days!

Have you spotted the very important "what's missing" yet?

No reassurance. No updating on signs of "getting close" or asking "am I doing it right"

Everyone reading this has so many techniques at their fingertips... Visualize, meditate, vision boards.
Do you have the STRENGH to let go of reassurances? That means no asking for... And no giving (yes I know it's hard!) encouragement. Let go for three days. No updates other than your deadline. And have the FAITH to know we are all cheering you on. Need for encouragement equals neediness. Period. And neediness is an obstacle. Come leap over it!!

I can't wait to see all the successes posted here... Love and (unspoken) encouragement to all...

Mermaid

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha

Cosmic Conductor, you've got a good point there! :-)

Flowers....Tuesday....

Dear friends,

I just want to know how can I let go? Or surrender..
I try to visualise a lot which is going good with the right feelings etc. But the thing I would like to manifest pops too much up in my head. Its like i can"t stop thinking about it.

I need your help please.

I get this way too! I'm certainly not an expert. More an experimenter. I find that when I'm able to acknowledge those thoughts, I just visualize patting them on the head like a little child, and saying " I know you're trying to help, but you need to go away now. We've got this covered".
Hi Sandy! When I get unwanted thoughts pop up I rather bluntly, inwardly just tell them: 'No! Go away!' But I like Mermaid's idea of mentally patting them on the head and being a bit kinder to them than I am currently!
Manifestation success!!!!!
Hello co creators!! I haven't been able to post as my iPad has been a little wonky. But lots of news. Monday I had a super nice first date! Ironically, I really wanted to cancel, I was just feeling blah. But I forced myself to go because it would have been rude to cancel. He was smart, engaging, and witty. We went out for a drink, and the time flew by. I made it a point to end the date a little early, and we had a quick kiss good night. I came home and instead of doing my regular instant replay in my head I made dinner and watched a movie. I actually "forgot" I had just been on a fun date with someone new (how's that for releasing!!!). Next day a sweet valentines text and now he's asked me out for dinner on Monday. So the date came.... just a week or so later than asked for. It was all I hoped for.... not huge fireworks or big time romance, but fun to spend so time in the company of a new man, flirt a little and have that "hmmmmm" who knows?" feeling. More later
Xoxo
Well done Mermaid! How exciting! Keep up the good work! :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service