Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

She even lauds your favorite Video Games. ;O)

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/the-enchanted-factory/forum...

Unlikely a singer-songwriter as she is, Lana is NOT a known member of girl-geek outfit Team Unicorn. :P

Electing her Queen Babe does make sense to me, though. What do YOU think?

:O)

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get rid of the Katie Perry music, and the video games, and Seth Green, and I am in. ;-)

Don't get me wrong, it takes a lot of talent to work the illusion of hot chicks being into gamers and Seth Green.... I did watch the whole video. lol

Wes, Wes, Wes...

Not a believer in wonderful Team Unicorn, eh?

As they say in New York, "Ya gotta know how to take YES for an answer, too!" ;O)

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

Aha, I didn't know they were gamers. Now I understand this is the marketing of gaming to young girls... and of course the marketing of the girls themselves. $$

I am a free market capitalist pig from hell.... If you got it, use it!

Nevermind me, I am just geared to see the motivation behind things.... For example, if you are watching a video that sells monster truck shows, you are going to show 10 year old boys flames and cars being crushed, with a deep voiced, fast talking, announcer....

Life is funny.... Chicks like hot chicks, and dudes like hot chicks.... Powerpuff girls go gamer.

Hey Wes!

Aha! You noticed the odd part of the formula, I see! ;O)

Anyway, you might enjoy Lana Del Rey's video collage for her song, VIDEO GAMES.

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

It is interesting you post this video....

Someone on PI is always showing me her vids in chat and stuff.

She is a little hotty... and she reminds me of a little hostess I knew when I was a younger man.... Did I mention she has a nice butt, gorgeous lips?

If she did everything for me, she'd be free, because I'd ask for nothing....

P.S. Who is the chick in the video who is stumbling around drunk through Hollywood?

Wes!

Were we separated at birth, or something? :P

I mean, at first, I thought the girl stumbling around was her. I thought, "Wow! Awesome honesty & eye for detail." But clearly, it's NOT her. It still is a brave move, because it still feels like it relates to her, on some level, and to be able to own that (even just on the level of saying, "I found this interesting enough to include") suggests that she's a little more awake about the taste fame leaves in one's mouth than most celebrities.

Still...Who IS that girl????

Sunshine  & Blessings,
Giovani

Uh...I just mean that I don't know who that girl is. (Sometimes, fewer words are better.)

~ G

Might just be acting in, and for, the video. ;-)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service