Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am currently reading Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom by John O'Donohue.  It is a wonderful book, that shares the knowledge of Ancient Celtic belief and follows closely to the teachings of the Law of Attraction.

Anam Cara: is Gaelic of "Soul Friend" and through this book it teaches us how to have better relationships with ourselves and others by learing to become intuitive with your soul.

I thought that I would like to share with you a beautiful poem that is found within its pages. 

A Blessing of Solitude

May you recognize in your life the presence, power, and light of your soul.

May you realize that you are never alone,

that your soul in its brightness and belonging connects you intimately with the rhythm of the universe.

May you have respect for your own individuality and difference.

May you realize that the shape of your soul is unique, that you have a special destiny here,

that behind the facade of your life there is something beautiful, good, and eternal happening.

May you learn to see yourself with the same delight, pride and expectation with which God sees you in

every moment.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donna Z - When I first attempted to post this poem for some reason it was dropped off from the discussion and unfortunately I did try to edit the original discussion but without success...so I deleted the old one and started over, in the process your comment is now missing, sorry about that. 

I think you asked me if the book was about Duitic teachings? but it is not. 

What Deepak Chopra had to say about this book:.is a rare synthesis of philosophy, poetry, and spirituality.  This work will have a powerful and life-transforming experience for those who read it."

Thank you for sharing this. I'm going to print it out and use it at my next Artist Way meeting. Our first meeting will be next Wednesday. It will deal with creating safety within which to create. I think this fits exactly. Thank you so much.

You're welcome.  I'm glad that you are able to use it and pass it along to let others see and feel the beauty in the words. 

Very well said....

And all the great religious and spiritual leaders have put forth this same message of truth, if one is inclined to see/hear it.

Yes, the last line is the important one.  All of the lines here describe how the Universe sees you, which is as a worthwhile, unique and radiant being.  We have never been created as faulty or worthless, we are instead glorious.  However, conditioning through life makes us see ourselves as nothing much at all; but when we start to see ourselves as the Universe sees us, then everything begins to change.  When you radiate with self-esteem, you sparkle, and so does your life.  Things develop for you so that you may be your most glorious self, and that includes your life circumstances. You attract the situations in which you can be your best self, and attract the people to help you do this.

The second line is also important, for it reminds us that we are never alone: the Higher Power is there to help and care for us, and provide for us at all times.  When you fee alone, remind yourself of this.  When you are struggling with something (especially something lifelong) ask the Universe to help you, and provide solutions and guidance.  When you are unwell, ask it to provide healing for you.  When you are out of work, ask it to provide you with the ideal job.  When you are struggling to get along with someone, ask it to help calm things down and resolve things.  It will do whatever you ask it to.  It will act in a way according to what you believe it will do. 

OMG this is too beautiful & true**** Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for allowing this post to reappear x

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service