Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So last night I had been reflecting on how much this community has helped me. I mean just how much. When I joined I was this mess. When I look back to that girl with all those now seemingly stupid questions, I just don't recognize her.

I am so grateful to have been able to learn so much and gotten so much support here and even made friends, some really good ones even.

It's just to say thank you. For bearing with me through the dozens of posts phase and denial phase and to help me get to where I am today, where I feel that even though i'm still learning, I'm not who I was. I'm even maybe able to help others from my experience of just a few months really.

So hugs to all of you. I am really really grateful to have such an amazing community to belong to.

Ok sappiness over :) love you guys!

Layners

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BUMP! I miss you guys! Where you all at?? I guess the same place I've been lol. I miss the sense of community I had here! I wonder if this post will help draw other people back to the site :)

I'm still here chickie!!! Athena is too and we're all here silly!!

And you're here too yay!!!!!

We are all always together!!!! ((((((((((((Hug))))))))

Good!! Glad to hear it! I need to immerse myself in things again! Always practicing LOA, but needing that community feeling again.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service