Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Something interesting happened to me this morning. I was eating a bowl of cereal - generic version of fruity pebbles.  And as I was eating I looked at the bag of cereal and noticed some text on the bag that read "enlarged to show texture" - referring to the image.  I know for a fact I read the word texture.  It even got me thinking about the texture of the cereal.  But then I happened to look back at the text again and it had changed to "enlarged to show detail". The word 'texture' changed to 'detail'. 

This is not the first time this has happened to me either.  Has this ever happened to you?  I think it happened to me the other day too in fact, but I brushed it off thinking I must have imaged it.  This time I know I didn't imagine it.

It makes you realize how our reality can change/shift in an instant.  And yet for some reason I can't seem to get the law of attraction to work for me these days.  It's very frustrating.  It use to work for me.  I've manifested money on more than one occasion, jobs, a couple of cars, attracted girls, a friend, even manifested healing in my body more than once. But for a while now I haven't been able to get it to work and I'm not sure why.  I can spend an hour a day ( two 30 minute sessions) doing prayer and affirmations but nothing seems to manifest. Anybody ever hit a block like that?  How do you get past it?

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I don't know.  My emotional state is neutral most of the time - neither good or bad.  It doesn't seem like my emotional state was much better in the past when I manifested things.  I'm thinking it might be that I have limiting beliefs in the way, but I'm not sure. 

Promise, it will pass. Don't let those setback ruin your "mojo". Hahahaha get your groove back! ;)

Exactly!! You truly rock Dianne*****

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service