Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I try to do self-hypnosis these days, however, I find it quite difficult for me. When I sit down and close my eyes and tell myself relax, but after awhile, I will feel itchy on my head, my arm, my back etc. I can't focus and even have visualization. I also don't know when I am in trance (Maybe I never reach this state).

Anyone can give me some advice or technique?Many thanks!!!   

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After you sit or lie down, relax your entire body my releasing tension from each part, going up from your feet, all the way to the top of your head. Once you're relaxed, pick a single point to focus on for the rest of your meditation: your breath, your thoughts, the present moment, a sight in your vision (or whatever you see when you close your eyes), a mantra, a concept -- anything, as long as it is one single thing. Your attention might go elsewhere -- to external sounds or physical discomfort -- but simply acknowledge what you noticed before returning your focus to whatever it is you chose. If you keep at it, you'll probably find yourself in a trance.

When you get comfortable with the routine, it'll be much easier to drop into that state. Try setting the intention beforehand that you'll self-hypnotize to motivate yourself to keep at the meditation. Also, you might feel yourself going mentally 'deeper' at some point, so just let that happen; it is a surefire way to fall into a trance and explore different states.

Thank you so much. I am practicing now everyday but only 20-30 mins because sometimes i feel impatient then i give up. I sit and do it during the lunch time but I will fall asleep even I am sitting, (like on the bus, fell asleep-->awake-->fell asleep-->awake). I don't know what I am thinking, sometimes will flash some image that I can't control, sometimes I can control like what should I do after lunch

(sorry for my bad English, hope u can understand what I mean)

A little bit discourage, but I will keep practicing. However, I feel energetic this week (before I start practicing, i always feel tired and no energy in weekday)

Your English is great, no need to apologize. If you keep at it, you'll eventually be able to do more and more. Good luck!

20-30 minutes is quite long though.  Check in with your teacher.  In the beginning I was taught to only do 20 minutes a day for the first 6 months.  It was a different course - as it was a professional hypnotherapy one, but still that was pretty tough.  The important thing is to enjoy the process.  Its nice to kind of cut off from the outside world and turn inwards and reveal hidden treasures and gifts you had't realised were there. 

May I know how can I remove the block belief ? I am always worry about I have some negative belief in my mind.

Depends which school of thought you buy into re block beliefs.... but a block belief changing is no different to a normal belief changing, usually we validate it more simply.  If you worry about having some negative belief in your mind - then it is very unlikely you do.  You see we often are over cautious.  I know I was worried that I was judgmental at one point and a teacher pointed out to me and showed me that I wasn't at all - in fact less so than others. 

I want to buy the hypnosis download, about love, but sometimes I am still thinking my ex, sometimes thinking about how he hurt me. I think my block belief is can't forget him and I am always afraid I will repeat that bad experience in the future. So, if I do the hypnosis, I should do finding the good partner or do "letting go of the past" first? Hope you can give me some advice.

You know yourself, so tell me which do you think will work better for you?  You see we can all give opinions, but at the end of the day, what you keep affirming and telling yourself is creating.  So when you say things like 'I am still thinking my ex' etc it is a command you give your mind. 

so what should I do first? should I do letting go first? 

I dont know. really confused.

Okay well first things first.  Get rid of the idea that there is a right/wrong way of doing anything.  It is nothing more than a stick you are going to beat yourself with.  Nothing wrong with being confused, its perfectly normal.  Now trust your own instincts here.  Which do you feel guided towards?  If you look at both, you may notice you are drawn more to one than the other perhaps.  Follow that - its your inner being communicating with you.  

U can get the meditation cd and book by Abraham and try it too.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service