Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abraham-Hicks 30 Day Work Book 

One of the best I have ever used
Put together as a workbook by Ulrike Haupt

Huge appreciation for Urlike who put this together and gave me permission to spread it around and to the inspirations of Abraham-Hicks!

I started using this workbook about 8 years ago and it changed my life!

The best way I know to make LOA deliberate creation a natural habit!

I included a link plus I will upload the PDF

Views: 32282

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

athena, you have inspired me to go for another 30 days!!!

Thanks You !!!! "=}
Day One - Health

Morning Ritual:

Quote for the day:

.......every one of you who stands in your body, continues to enhance the experience of the physical
body. This is an evolution of a species that is extraordinary. Your bodies are not to be feared. Your
bodies are to be revered. Your bodies are to be applauded. Your bodies are to be maybe even
amazed at. But they are never to be feared. Your bodies are not vulnerable. They’re not fragile.
They are resilient. They are flexible. You have the ability to come into alignment again and again
and again, and if anyone in the Universe understands that, it’s the cells of your body.
Befriending your body is the only way we know of coming to understand that your body is
resilient and that it knows what to do, and that it will be whatever you ask it to be. But you have to
ask it to be that in a place of nonresistance. It’s the most significant information that we have ever
expressed relative to your physical body and food. You must love your body, and then lovingly give
it the food. And when you love your body and lovingly give it the food, it matters not what food
you give it.

From Abraham-Hicks Workshop Asheville, NC — 10/29/00

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Smile for one Minute
- this increases the seratonin levels in your system and is a powerful antidepressant. - smile while
counting to 60

Meditate for 5 Minutes
todays technique: In awareness of your breathing in and breathing out count off 60 breaths.

Do the Placemat Exercise for 5 minutes

What I intend to Do .......................................... For the Universe to handle .....................
.......................................................................... ................................................................
.......................................................................... ................................................................
Do Segment intending for 4 minutes:

1. Segment: .................................................................................................................................
In this segment I am: ....................................................................................................................
I want to accomplish: ...................................................................................................................
I want to feel: ...............................................................................................................................

2. Segment: .................................................................................................................................
In this segment I am: ....................................................................................................................
I want to accomplish: ...................................................................................................................
I want to feel: ...............................................................................................................................

3. Segment: .................................................................................................................................

4. Segment: .................................................................................................................................

5. Segment: .................................................................................................................................

Your virtual daily prosperity spending amount is 1000 units of your currency.

During the Day:

According to the theme of the day of Health implement the tools and techniques

1) Become aware of your vibrational meter

todays technique: On any symptoms you may experience ask yourself, “What is bothering me?” This
brings you to the heart of your resistance. Then ask yourself, “How do I want to feel?” and ponder
that.

2) Doodle Dreams for your Creation Box

On your anwer to “How do I want to feel?” put your answer to”What do I want to have?” into your
Creation box.

3) Do Virtual Realities - 30 seconds scenes of joy

What time of year? What time of day? Where? (inside or outside) Which good mood people are
present? What do you see, hear, smell, taste, feel, do? Get in. Get to feel good. Get out.

4) Spend your daily virtual prosperity allowance on: ..................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................

Evening ritual:

Quote for the night:

Abe: ...What we want to assist you in doing is coming in vibration to ALLOW the energy to flow.
And YES when you allow the energy to flow the manifestations are going to happen and thats
wonderful. But the reason we want to teach you to allow the energy to flow is because it feels SO
GOOD when the energy is flowing. And we dont know of anything that you want or ever wanted,
whether its a relationship, or a material object, or a state of being, we have never seen any of you
want anything for any other reason that you thought in the experiencing of it you feel good.
Some would say “Well if I could just get over there I would feel better.” And we say well we know
that but you have to feel better before you get over there. And you say “But I cant feel better
because Im over here! I need to be over there to feel better.” And we say well talk about whats
over there and you will feel better right away. But many of you are SO STUBBORN, you say “No!
When i get over there i will talk about over there, while i am over HERE i want to talk about over
HERE!” And we say well tell us something good about whats over here. And they say “Theres
nothing good about over here. I want to be over there.” (laughter) And we say well you cant get
over there until you feel good about being over there. And they say “I cant feel good about over
there until im over there. I have to talk about HERE. And ive been here a really long time and I
dont mind telling you I dont like being over here, its not pleasent here. Im not finding things i
want here, they are mean to me here or they are disrepectful to me here or I dont like what I
weigh here or how i look here or how i feel here, I dont have enough money here! (laughter) Ive
been here a really long time. I would like to be over there. BUT here is where I am, Im over here,
Im over here, and Im not the only one over here either! (laughter) There are lots of us over here
and none of us like it over here. We have many clubs that we have joined (laughter) about not
liking being over here and of all the time it took us to get here. I think I was born here! I think its
my mother fault that I am here!” (laughter)

And we say in the moment that you get it that if you can let whats here produce the desire about
being over there and then you can turn your attention to over there- the UNIVERSE DOES NOT
KNOW IF THE WAY YOU ARE OFFERING YOUR VIBRATION IS BECAUSE OF WHAT
YOU ARE LIVING OR BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ARE IMAGINING IN EITHER CASE THE
UNIVERSE MATCHES IT!

Abraham-Hicks G - 2/15/00

Remember the good things of the day, list of success

About today I liked and enjoyed: .................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................
BOPA for yourself and other people and things

I like about myself: ......................................................................................................................
I like about ...........................: ......................................................................................................
I like about ...........................: ......................................................................................................

Segment intend the sleep and dream period.

“Here is the way we would utilize our dreams most effectively.

Before we go to sleep we would say:

’I believe I will dream tonight. I will manifest while I sleep’ - so to speak. ‘And if there is anything
significant, I intend to recall it when I awaken.’

And then in the morning, the first thing that you do as soon as you are aware that you are back
into physical consciousness, ask yourself: ‘

Did I dream?’

And if you did dream, then ask yourself even if it’s vague: ‘Well, how did the dream feel?’

Because there’s much more information coming to you in the way the dream feels than in the way
it plays out.”

Abraham - San Antonio, TX 4/20/02
"athena, you have inspired me to go for another 30 days!!!

Thanks You !!!! "=}

Wow! Thank YOU for saying THIS!!!

And you have inspired MANY!! Thousands!
What I intend to do: Do my job, find things to love & appreciate. Be as positive as I can. Probably start updating my journals to help me record and "milk" the happy stuff. Contact that cooking lady re the cooking program, maybe doing an event for my group & my friend's group. Oh I'm glad I remembered about her - something else good that happened on the weekend.
For the Universe to handle:
Universe help me really appreciate the good things about my weekend & the way things played out more. I'd LOVE it if I DID get that email & also if my leaflet to be goes to the printing people a little help please. Great fun easy day. SO many things to feel happy about. I want to feel happier. I DO have a lot to be happy about please help me direct my thoughts more THERE by reminding me of the good stuff! The new class to play peacefully, settle in well, listen to me, have fun.
Seg 1: Driving to from work
I want to accomplish: Quick easy drive plenty of time & green lights
I want to feel Ease relief abundance of time
Seg 2: Setting up, kids are in
I want to accomplish: Setting up is quick & easy & I get plenty of help & ideas. The kids in my class listen to me, do what I say, have fun, play peacefully, I get inspired, I get so much help & support.
I want to feel joy relief, ease fun helpful, helped supported
Seg 3: meeting
I want to accomplish: This is postive & quick & again if it is not I use the time to visualise what I'd rather be doing ah yes I forgot about that and maybe writing about it.
I want to feel: Hopeful. Uplifted.
Seg 4: My time
I want to accomplish: Inspired to start updating journals again & it reminds me of the great stuff in my life & on the way. A bit of tidying up. Fun games etc.
I want to feel: Ease, joy, energized, hopeful, grateful, appreciative, happy, expectant
Seg 5: Sleep & dreams
I want to accomplish: Deep sleep & happy dreams
I want to feel asleep!
I also want to feel happy & uplifted, tuned in, tapped in, connected to Source, my goals, myself. Aligned, in the vortex!
What I intend to do: Do my job, find as much to love & appreciate as I can, be as positive as I can
Continue to believe and know that good stuff IS on the way for me and to continue to be grateful for the awesome things and people and opportunities that have already manifested into my life!
I want to accomplish: This is quick & easy, plenty of time, I get there with time to spare
I want to feel: Ease, relief, abundance of time & green lights, great parking. Easy to get there quick yesterday, more please
Seg 2: Meeting, setting up
I want to accomplish:
Something positive is in that meeting. And if it is a crappy one, again, I remember that GREAT stuff IS in my vortex & is coming MY way.
I want to feel: Uplifted, ease.
Setting up is quick & easy plus I have help. I want guidance in this meeting about what to do for tomorrow including with the planning.
Seg 3: The kids are in
I want to accomplish: They settle in well & are happy & play peacefully, play well, listen to me & do as I say. I get some observations done. In the afternoon, I want to get all my PPA time & i want to get heaps done
I want to feel: Energized, pleased, creative, inspired, listened to, respected, appreciated. Course after work. I want to accomplish: I choose the best one for me & I get something out of it I can also use myself. I want to feel uplifted, appreciated.
Seg 4
Home SWEET home
I want to accomplish: Writing out my body script, journals, fun games.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, joy
Seg 5: Dreams & sleep
I want to accomplish: Deep sleep & happy dreams
I want to feel asleep & I want to feel uplifted, positive, tuned in, tapped in, connected to Source, aligned with myself my dreams & goals & my Source/Universe today.
Thank-you very much. Appreciate a truckload
Thank you so much for this! I'm excited to try it!
Go for it you guys!
What I intend to do: To do my job, send love as much as I can, be as positive as I can, find things to appreciate and continue to be excited about what has manifested and my AMAZING vortex!
For the Universe to handle: Let this meeting thing today be as positive and solution-focussed as possible. The kids in my class to settle in quickly & well & play peacefully and listen to me, get me to work in plenty of time. Lots of help & support and ideas. I get more done. Positive interactions with all. Food shopping for the youth group/cooking is quick & easy & I get hold of my 2 friends re Friday night (advance order - great weather & night out at the movie Friday night)
Seg 1: Getting to from work
I want to accomplish: This is quick & easy plenty of time, abundance of green lights.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, plenty of time
Seg 2: Setting up
I want to accomplish: Tons of help & support with this & ideas and time
I want to feel: Inspired, ease, supported, helped
By the way I am SOOOO grateful for all the support & help I had in my class by hometime yesterday REALLY VERY much thank YOU!
Seg 3: The kids are in
I want to accomplish: The kids are happy settled play peacefully listen to me do what I say. Also this meeting goes well it's positively focussed and solution orientated.
I want to feel: Helped, supported, time for observations, ease, relief, positive, uplifted, appreciated.
Seg 4: Home
I want to accomplish: More on journals, scripting, feeling happy, free game trial, getting hold of my friends
I want to feel: Joy, ease, relief, uplifted, positive, entertained and btw I want 5 people to join my group thanks!
I want to accomplish
Deep sleep & great dreams
I want to feel asleep, tuned in tapped in, aligned with Universe Source and myself my dreams and my Source
IF I decide to print out my leaflet today or whenever IT IS EASY!!
What I intend to do: Do my job and continue to believe & know the Universe has got my back it's all well.
For the Universe to handle: A good day today please. The kids in my class to settle in quickly and play peacefully and listen to me. Lots of help and support from staff especially with doors open and pick up times. Positive interactions with all. Bring things, people, feelings, thoughts etc. my way that make me feel good.
What I want to accomplish: Quick & easy & safe drives to & from work abundance plenty of time & green lights.
What I want to feel: Ease, relief, abundance of, plenty of time.
What I want to accomplish: Oodles of help with the setting up, doors open time, doors closing time and through out the day. Ideas. The kids play peacefully, settle in well, listen to me, do as I say.
An easy day. Time and help with sorting out the stuff in the metal cabinet and on the work desk and in the other filing cabinet.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, supported, helped, appreciated, listened to. I want to remember to remind the older kids about the Fri night youth group and get an idea of numbers and how much food to buy.
Seg 3: Food shopping for the youth group
I want to accomplish: This is quick & easy & I maybe even bring my Ipod. I get food shopping done for me too & I put the work's receipt somewhere I will see & remember and give to the office tomorrow. And Universe, set it up so I quickly easily get my money back this year please. I want to feel ease, relief, fun.
Seg 4: Home
I want to accomplish: Some energy so I can update journals, write out more of my money script etc.
A nice game I enjoy.
I want to feel: Ease, entertained, joy, relief.
I want to accomplish: Deep sleep & great dreams
I want to feel: Asleep & I want to feel tuned in, tapped in, aligned & connected to with my Source, my goals, my dreams.
Ease, a great day today please.
And I want the movie to be fun tomorrow, my friends can make it, fine weather continues (outdoor movie) etc.
What I intend to do: To do my job, focus on the good stuff in my life and be as positive as I can.
For the Universe to handle: Me to be healthy and happy and bring great things my way that are uplifting and feel GREAT and positive interactions with all. The kids in my class to be happy, settled, listen to me and play peacefully & again - like there has been - a lot of help with door opening times. Me to get the message to O's dad that there is no youth group/cooking tonight (kitchen prob) An easy day. Relaxed pace.
If I go & see Avatar tonight or whenever I do I get a great seat & get there quickly & easily and all is well.
Seg 1: Getting to from work
What I want to accomplish: This is safe, quick & easy and I have plenty of time & an abundance of green lights. The staff meeting is short & I get back quickly from it.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, helped, supported.
I want to accomplish: Ideas for what to put out, tons of help with this as I will be in the staff meeting. The kids in my class are happy, settled, play peacefully & listen to me. I want tons of help at door times. If there are any first aid things they find someone other than my N.O. to help.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, supported, helped
Seg 3: Continuing to sort out the cabinets etc. and any other business.
I want to accomplish: This is quick & easy. I get lots of help, time to put things in the other area, help etc.
Perhaps to email that cooking lady today or tonight.
I want to feel: Helped, supported, abundance of time, organized etc.
Seg 4: Home time
I want to accomplish: Perhaps going to Avatar, just chilling. Reading my it works list etc. MAYBE updating journals SOOO much to write about! Perhaps looking at some videos I have not done this morning & more affirmations & afformations.
I want to feel: Ease, relief, uplifted, joyful.
I want to accomplish: Deep sleep & great dreams.
I want to feel: Tuned in, tapped in, aligned with and connected to myself my Source, my dreams and my goals.
Advance order: Powerful Intentions London UK & friends into LOA are meeting up on Sunday to go to Henry's cafe & on an "art gallery crawl" new people and "old" friends are coming along. I want this to go really well, everyone that wants to join us gets there quickly and easily & finds me or contacts me then finds me, we are all healthy, we all have fun, it is cultural, positive, uplifting, we discuss LOA & art & yummy food and have a GREAT time & lots of laughs! And the people that come along are a GREAT match to the group.
Remember the good things of the day, list of success

About today I liked and enjoyed: .....I manifested £5. This guy asked me to type something for him and he said he would give me "lunch money" so I agreed. About 10 minutes before that I thought "Oh gosh, spending money again, I'd like to be able to earn (attract?) more money I wonder how." So I used some of the money to pay for stuff at the cyber cafe I wanted done myself and I have a bit left over to put towards my travel card (train) for tomorrow. And I also love that I got money as a result of doing something that WASN'T my current job/career! What else? Some more people wanting to come along to the get together tomorrow - there could be u up to 14 or 15 people into LOA - some of them are members here too - meeting up for lunch and an "art gallery crawl" and discussing LOA and having fun! What else? Hubby called and he is SO lovely dovey it's adorable! Plus he is feeling this abundance like he might be able to buy a BMW and we may be able to have extra money coming in every month in a few month's time. It could be enough to enable me to only need to work part time for a year or even (one year from now) enough for me when combined with our savings plus some to come, to not need to work for a year! If this
DOES happen I WILL work and much of what I get i would use for training myself in the things I DO want to do and promoting myself (plus some goodies, charities etc.) And my non working days would be split between fun stuff, promoting myself, developing myself and working on the career of my dreams! Plus I might even have enough time and energy for learning languages. And live off the other money. ANYWAY
that's what COULD happen (it might not) (but it might!)
Lovely weather today.
Beautiful blue sky and sunny day.
Two fun game trials.
I've felt utterly depleted from work so exhausted today BUT at least I don't have to work today - being Saturday which I and my body are grateful for!
BOPA for yourself and other people and things

I like about myself: OK sometimes I suprise myself - in a good way. And I think WELL DONE you! .....................................................................................................................
I like about .my social life that it is blossoming SO much! ..........................: ......................................................................................................
I like about my marriage that i have a husband who adores me. He's positive and loves travel & he DOES put a lot into the marriage............................: ......................................................................................................
I like about my finances: I don't have to worry about bills. I don't have to really go oh gee, can I pay my rent this month? for e.g. I LOVE that I attracted an extra fiver today. I MAY have another way to make money - OK make that two if I include hubby's business. I have attracted some abundant things into my life, like being given a few hundred here & there, finding a way to get a raise once, a house, getting to go to a yacht club, riding in a BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar and Limosene. Flying a plane for five minutes, being on a boat and having the whole below deck (?) area almost to ourselves, free guided tour of Luxor, lunch in a lovely restaurant, hotel in Alexandria, ride along the canal in Venice in a rubber boat!! Lots of clothes. For e.g. ...........................: ......................................................................................................
I like about my current job/career: I think I have another "dream class" As well as being cute some of them seem like they already know some things (academically) and overall so far the behaviour is very good. Great team overall, staff-wise. The chance to get more savings together. Even though I didn't want to be given the extra tasks, it DID get me to believe in myself a bit more and I'm hoping added to my transferable skills. Also, about 2 weeks ago there was a free booklet on desktop publishing and some other computer skills - could be useful! The free yummy treats we sometimes have in the staffroom - naughty but nice! and I LOVE the park it is near. Gym equipment upstairs hopefully in October I will start using it. ...........................: ......................................................................................................
I like about my body: I have felt slightly more at home in it lately. Something that I wanted healed is nearly done............................: ......................................................................................................
I like about travel: Well, haven't I been lucky this year so far with that! Egypt in April, (Cairo, hubby's city, Alexandria and Sharm El Sheikh) and in August: Brussels, Brugge, Glastonbury, Frankfurt, Wurzburg, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber! Wow! And had a fabulous time in all of these! And hubby and I are probably going to Spain for Christmas, Barcelona or Tenerife! I LOVE travel, it's a passion of mine, I always have a wonderful time wherever I go and find things to adore. And get to take photos and videos.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service