Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction Inspired Me to Build an All Abraham Radio Station

I've been in the radio business for over (20)years. I've worked all over the country from the Carolina's to Detroit, Los Angeles and now my home New York City. (3) months ago I awakened from my sleep and began to build an online radio station dedicated to Abraham and the Law of Attraction. This is NOT a plug for my station. I just wanted everyone here @ Powerful Intentions to know that the station exist. If it resonates with your inner being please embrace the concept. I would love to partner with this wonderful forum and share the words of Abraham. If you have ANY ideas on how we can come together on this Thank you so much you are appreciated.
tre deliberate creator
Source Energy Radio

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is Good. I listened and the quality of sound is excellent. The thought of being able to tune in such powerful insights from Abraham is rewarding. Thanks for telling about your station. I have bookmarked the site and I will come back too.

I just went over there and got this: http://sourceenergyradio.com/

see if that works.
The link works for me; very nice. Thank you for doing this.
Wes honey you are just missing an extra "e" source"e"nergyradio dot com.
Congratulations and more POWER to you!
This is WONDERFUL - thank you for sharing it!!! I really enjoy it!
Yes the link is http://www.sourceenergyradio.com or you can try http://www.unlimitedbeing.com
I didn't leave the links before cause I didn't want the forum to feel I was advertising. Thank you Powerful Intentions for allowing.
My intention is truly pure.:)
If I had a WiFi radio could you tell where Source Energy Radio is on the dial or whatever WiFi radio uses to tune in stations?

I don't have a WiFi radio, but I can see that we all might have to get one unless we choose to stay at the computer area and listen. With WiFi radio we don't even have to have the computer turned on, just have a internet connection.
I'm not sure about WiFi radio but I do know that if you have an Iphone/Ipod Touch you can download the free application in the Itunes app store @ this link http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=3...
I've also been told that you cn hear the station on Palm Centro and all SmartPhones
Is it working for you WES?
Sorry about that
I just added the E onto the link:)
Thank you for this :D
I am in the UK & we have nothing like this here. I am so pleased. Thank you.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service