Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I know the topic of "how to act as if?" comes up a lot.  I found a nice, detailed explanation from a book called "10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace" by Wayne Dyer.

Here is some of the chapter, in edited form, you may enjoy:

"Whatever it is that you envision for yourself--no matter how lofty or impossible it may seem to you right now--I encourage you to begin acting as if what you would like to become is already your reality.  This is a wonderful way to set into motion the forces that will collaorate with you to make your dreams come true.  To activate the creative forces that lie dormant in your life, you must go to the unseen world, the world beyond your form.

Place your thoughts on what it is you'd like to become----an artist, a musician, a computer programmer, a dentist, or whatever.  In your thoughts, begin to picture yourself having the skills to do these things.  No doubts.  Only a knowing.  Then begin acting as if these things were already your reality.  As an artist, your vision allows you to draw, to visit art museams, to talk with famous artists, and to immerse yourself in the art word.  In other words, you begin to act as an artist in all aspects of your life.  In this way, you're getting out in front of yourself and taking charge of your own destiny.

The more you see yourself as what you'd like to become, the more inspired you are.  Dormant forces that were dead or noexistent, spring into being and collaborate with you as a result of you acting as if what you want is already here.

By having the courage to declare yourself as already being where you want to be, you will almost force yourself to act in a new, exciting, and spiritual fashion.   All of this may seem silly to you, but when you become inspired and act as if what you want is already here, you'll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to make this your reality.

This process of treating yourself "as if" begins with your thoughts, impacts your emotional state, and finally stirs you into action.

From thought to feelings to actions, they will all react affirmatively when you stay inspired and get out in front of yourself in ways that are consistent with what you want to become.  Declare yourself to be a genius, to be an expert, to be in an atmosphere of abundace, and keep that vision so passionately that you can do nothing but act upon it.  As you do, you will send out the attractor energy that will work with you to materialize your actions based upon those stated declarations."

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brillant....thank you for the perfect reminder. This will stir me into action.
Just wonderful Brian and yes a very helpful reminder!
thanks! :) very nice :)

Do you have more? ^^
More of the chapter? Yes, there is more on there but I wanted to keep it confined to a small portion so we can focus better instead of overwhelming people with too much.
Maybe I'll drop a little more in the thread itself.
Excellent. Thank you for posting this.
I'd like to add a quote from John Pelman.

Action completes desire.

http://www.metaphysicaltraveler.com/
This is excellent information! If you haven't read it, you may be interested in "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield.
Really? Does he emphasize this "act as if" concept a lot?
I truly do enjoy Wayne Dyer's work. He just makes it so easy and enjoyable to understand
Place your thoughts on whatever you'd like to become. The more you remain focused upon it, the more momentum and synchronicity relevant to your desire, you will build up. Doors will open and circumstances will evolve in order for you to become whatever you are thinking about.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service