Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello, I am wondering if there is any advanced LOA people on here? And when I say advanced I mean people who have manifested things that others said were impossible-such as teleportation and time travel. If you haven’t manifested stuff like this, would you be willing to try it? Thankyou.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I suppose it depends what you term "advanced".  For me, I have (as do most people) use the LOA on a daily basis and have used it to create some amazing things in my life.  However with time travel - why do you want to do that?  You see I get there is often a lot of talk about people wanting to go back to the past, and sometimes its understandable (they judge things as being better then) but for me, the point of power is always in the present moment.  Even if I wanted to talk to great minds, I can do that spiritually through meditation in the here and now rather than going back in time to do so.  It then is kind of a cycle people seem to get trapped in.  Probably have done it in former lifetimes or something which is why I'm a bit clearer on the reasons behind the desire.

Teleportation - like star trek - hm.. I'm willing to give that a go!   I do have family in Australia (the other side of the globe) and have at times woken in the night and made contact to find out somethng has happened (and somehow I was aware of it) and thats kind of like a teleportation I think!  Maybe need to play with it more!

Hi ML. I would like to live my life from a certain year because I find it exciting and had so much fun. I also wanted to make it where my dad and grandma never passed away, as it ruined my teenage life and education. I feel me and my family missed out a lot and left us all very depressed. 

Okay so you know about LOA and this thought is actually blocking you and preventing fun and excitement showing up.  Its shaping your whole reality and no wonder you are feeling more and more depressed about things.  What if next year you could have way more fun than you did in that particular year?  What if it was way more exciting than you could ever imagine?  Would you really want to go back in time?

Now your deceased relatives are an experience you have had (and we all have these).  However they are meant to teach us the preciousness of life and the present moment, not about hiding in the past and avoiding reality.  It didn't ruin your teenage life at all.  It may be worthwhile consulting a therapist as this is truly shaping your life and impacting it and it could be really helpful to get some assistance and tools for dealing with this - because it will definitely stop you creating the life that you desire.  If anything, travelling back in time to this particular year, won't stop things from happening in life that will not let you experience emotions life grief, its a normal part of living.  Death is just as important as creation. 

To some degree, even reincarnation is about being caught in a timeloop.  You are already doing it!

Thanks ML. I have seen numerous therapists and it didn’t help. But LOA says I can go back to a different timeline and change things along the way, including people passing away. I think I will always want to go back in time no matter how happy I am now. I feel I was meant to do this! :)

LOA doesn't mention timelines.  However anything at all is possible.  You don't have to go back to change things, if anything change is only possible in the "present" moment (i.e. the NOW).  The thought "I ALWAYS WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME NO MATTER HOW HAPPY I AM NOW" is an interesting thought because it means you can never be happy in the present moment and therefore will always be a victim.  To me, you can be happy in any given moment, its just a choice. 

I don't believe in time travel, but you may mean remote viewing the future, which I can do.

Hi Laura, i feel I change the past all the time, so I try to believe I can change into a timeline where it’s a different year.

Why a different year instead of outcome?

Hi Laura, I want to be in a different timeline where I am 6 years old again. 

Even if you can travel to the past you would likely be experiencing a parallel reality version of the past, and not the same past.  I'm 37 and I would like to reverse my aging and go back to looking and feeling like a 25 year old, but stay in the present.  I thought maybe an affirmation could help with that.  I could say "I always look and feel like a 25 year old" when I look in the mirror every day.  Over time it should seep into the subconscious and start to work. 

I recently heard someone in a facebook group say they teleported.  They were traveling somewhere and they got there way faster than they should have.  And they had been saying an affirmation stating that they teleport.  So maybe all it takes to teleport is to plant the seed in the subconscious that you believe it's possible and that you can do it.

Or you could keep the timeframe out of it, otherwise your life may regress back to what it was like when you were 25 (possibly losing the good things you have gained since). What you could do though, is think about the thoughts, mindsets and outlooks you did have when you were 25, and start thinking those again.  If they were good and life affirming, and you use enough of them, your body will follow your mind and the cells will act accordingly. 

Not if you expect to keep the good, then things will rearrange so  you can have both.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service