Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi All,

AffOrmations - not affirmations.

AffOrmations are question form.
Afirmations are statement to make firm.

I read the book. The Little Book of Afformations by Noah St John a few years ago.
I don't know how long the process should take because while I felt great when I said them (a little
buzz of sorts), I didn't see tangible outward manifestations and I didnt use them as much. I don't expect anything to be an overnight success (though that would be grand!) but I would like to know what works well so I can focus my attention on it, and hopefully this will also help others do the same.
Sometimes people post comments about products and resouces but don't go into full detail about their experience.

I would like to know from you:

1) how long you have been using affOrmations 2) do you use affOrmations along with
another LOA method (visualization, affirmations, meditation) 3) what tangible results
you have experienced, and 4) how long did it take you to experience these results?

Mostly wanting to hear stories about:

Increase in money, increase in a specfied amount of money
Financial surplus
Serendipities
Job offers
Acquring a home or apartment you wanted
Acquring a car you wanted
Career changes
Manifesting a love relationship (i.e marriage, soulmate)
Getting rid of debt
Weight loss
Stop smoking
Overcoming an addiction

Thanks for sharing!

Rina

Views: 9952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's my afformations :

- Why am I the best of the best ? Why do I have so much wealth, riches & prosperity in my life ? Why does money flow to me in overwhelming abundance ?

Why am I the most highly desirable to women ? Why am I very very powerfully attractive to women ? Why do I charm & delight women ?

Awesome!

How long have you been working with these? What are your outcomes?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service