Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abraham By Topic
 for self study, quotes reference, spending time with the material expressed by Abe....

Navigational Links:
Main Menu

Topics A ~ B ~ C
Topics D ~ E ~ F ~ G
Topics H ~ I ~ J ~ K ~ L
Topics M ~ N ~ O ~ P ~ Q ~ R
Topics S ~ T ~ U ~ V ~ W ~ X ~ Y ~ Z

There is also a discussion thread on alignment:
Abe's Teachings In Action: Alignment

ABRAHAM ON ALIGNMENT (more quotes in the thread)

We're talking about tending to your business of being lined up with who you
are, before you take the first step of attracting others to play with you.

If you've taken the time to tune yourself to the vibration that is REALLY
you before you begin to play in your sexual games, or play in your business
games or your basketball games, or whatever games you're playing, if you
have tended to your business of alignment FIRST, then a whole different
level of others will come to play with you, you see.

And if you've taken the time to tune in to who you are, so that is the
consistent vibration you are offering, Law of Aattraction won't match you up
with those who have not also taken the
time to tune in. And when people get together who have taken the time to
tune in, that's when what you create is not only delicious but satisfying
beyond description. That is when the world stands
back in amazement at what you are able to achieve.

San Antonio, TX 11-17-07b

Views: 284

Replies to This Discussion

Anytime that you are feeling that there are loose ends to something,

Reaffirm to yourself what you do know...
in other words, there are alot of things that you don't know about the
details of things- but reaffirm to yourself what you do know..

I do know life is good.
I do know I am an extention of non-physical energy.
I do know my source is pure positive energy.
I do know that I'm here as a creator.
I do know that when I focus my attention energy flows through me.
I do know that all is well.

And as you recount all that you do know, you will come back instantly
to your place of stablilty.

G series
1-23-1994
There are always those who thrive when masses are dying of sickness.
There are always those who thrive economically when economic decline
seems to be the order of your nation. There are always those who are
clear-minded, in environments of confusion. You do not need everyone or
anyone else to align with your desire—only you need to align with your
desire.

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March
8th, 2003

Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost, and let everything else be secondary. And not only will you have an eternally joyous journey, but everything you have ever imagined will flow effortlessly into your experience. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have—but your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Portland, OR on Wednesday, July 14th, 2004 # 539

True, aligning your subconscious with your conscious mind will get you to your goals at an incredibly fast pace!! :)

"If you keep asking the question and asking the question and asking the question and asking the question, you are never, ever, ever, ever going to hear the answer. Give it a rest, we heard you the first time…." (Abraham from the excerpt below)

" 'I love every bit of that, but it's finicky' she says, 'but it's finicky'. If she could leave the 'finicky' part out, if she could leave the troublesome part out…" (Abraham from the excerpt below)

Abraham:

(5:23) ... All of that contrast is putting all kinds of things into your Vortex. So the faster life goes the bigger the economy is, the more options that you have and the more experiences that you get to live, the more you put into your Vortex and the faster that energy moves. Which means it's more and more important for you to bring yourself vibrationally up to the speed with that which is in your Vortex. But if you are trying to do it with action, if you are trying to do it with accountability or with responsibility or with diligence or with effort, what happens is you get into that time shortage mind set [the "I don't have enough time" mentioned before this extract] because that's not the way the Universe is established, this isn't a Universe that is built with action, it's a Universe that is vibrational, and the things that happen are about alignment with one thing or another. Alignment with things wanted and alignment with things not wanted.

So as you are pretty clear that you've lived enough life and you are putting things into the Vortex, those rockets of desire, is certainly right, that's where goals go, "I really want that" and "I really want that" and "I want to do this more than I did last moth or last year". All of that is the byproduct of the exposure to life, but once it's there, leave it there, don't keep beating the drum of the question.

If you keep asking the question and asking the question and asking the question and asking the question, you are never, ever, ever, ever going to hear the answer. Give it a rest, we heard you the first time. (Audience laughter)

So, once you've asked the question, once you know what you want and you've put it there, now it is time to prepare your grid by making sure that you are expectant, by acknowledging… (Addressing to the guest:) You said several things, "it always comes, it always comes", but you also said, "it always comes hard". So you've got two expectations that are converging that are giving you what you want the hard way. So it's time for you to start saying what you want, but start putting easier dialog on it. "It always comes, I don't know why I sweat it". […]

…One door will open and another door will open and another door will open, and friends you don't want all the doors to open at the same time, because that's focus that is diffused. You like it when one door opens and another door open and another door open, and if you can trust that within this Vortex, the contents of the Vortex is all that you want, and in there with everything that you want is Source, is your Inner Being, all who know, the precise timing that would give you, not everything you want, everything you want but it's not the everything you want that they are ready to give you, but the precision of the timing of it. In the same spirit that you don't want every meal that you will ever eat to come to you today, you don't want them all today, you want them to come and satisfy you, and come and satisfy you, and come and satisfy you, for all of the days of your life experience, and that's the way the contents of the Vortex are coming to you.

So there are only two thing that are controlling what comes to you and when it comes to you, and that's your desire and your belief about it. Your desire, there's a better word, your desire and your expectation about it. And your expectation is what we are talking about when we talk about this grid, we want you to see that the grid is the preparation of your expectation…

(Abraham now explains how Esther loves her electrical equipment) … She says, "I love the ease in all of that…", "I love every bit of that, but it's finicky" she says, "but it's finicky". If she could leave the "finicky" part out, if she could leave the troublesome part out, if she could just appreciate what it gives and not condemn what it doesn't give, because she's keeping it active in her vibration, it's an expectation. "I always do it but it's hard."

Guest: I wonder if I like that.

Abraham: well, we think you like the drama of it a little bit, Esther does too, and part of it is because you've learned, it's another expectation that you've been carrying around for a while that says something like, "my effort will be rewarded, my laziness will not", "effort is valiant and virtuous", and "there must be pain to have gain". And so Esther has a to do list and quite often, even though nobody is going to see that but her, sometimes she does things that weren't on the list and she still writes them on and crosses them off from time to time.

Guest: (chuckling) I do the same thing.

Abraham: Because there's a part of her that wants some credit somewhere for her hard work, you see. But when you allow the Universe to yield to you, when you get into this place where you are really tending to you grid… Meditation is a wonderful way to do that, and a list of things that you appreciate, rampages of appreciation, looking for positive aspects, all of that, from where you are would be really good for you to apply.

So you get to this place where your vibration is consistently in alignment with what's in your Vortex, so that the ideas are flowing in, and then sort of magical things begin to unfold. Magical things that any one by itself may not be that big of a thing, in fact it might even be something people looking at it not understanding this, could call a coincidence, but when a whole sequence, day after day, hour after hour, week after week, flows into your experience, you begin to [understand], just by paying attention to what's happening. I want it, I lined up with it and it flowed, and then this happened and this happened, and this happened.

As you acknowledge that, you begin practicing a vibration… it's an expectation of worthiness, it's an expectation of just knowing. Do you remember being little, and just being loved for no good reason? Do you remember somebody who just loved you, you didn't have to jump through hoops, they just loved you, it was unconditional, it wasn't based upon what you were proving, it wasn't based upon what you were earning, they just loved you, and they were sort of few and far between in your world for most of you, because most people still believed that their happiness depended upon them seeing things that pleased them, and you were part of what needed to please them, and you sort of got roped into being a good performer to keep others happy, and in the process you lost your sense of unconditional love, unconditional receiving of the goodness that you deserve.

So yeah, we think you are trying to earn something that is unearnable, and if you can accept that it is unearnable…. oh that was a big one, that was the best quote of the day… if you can accept that the love that you see is unearnable, you can't earn it through your effort or through your hard work but you can line up with it through your absence of resistance, then you start discovering it's not magic, it's just natural, you start feeling this natural flow of well-being and your desire to perform and jump through hoops begins to diminish.

And then, if you've been listening to us for a while, and we know you have, you discover a leverage, there's a leverage in alignment that just is not available in misalignment. When you take the time to tune in, to care about how you feel, and reach for thoughts that feel better and better so that you are expecting good things to come to you and others, what happens is this Vortex flows in such effortless fashion that people who watch you are really surprised.

And we think that a lot of you, Esther does it too, play to the peanut gallery who hasn't learned that, so instead of letting it be easy you make it harder than it needs to be. You don't have to justify the Well-being that flows to you, in fact you can't. Not one of you could ever do enough to EARN your right to have sunshine everyday…. And there's not enough that you could do or pay for the benefit that you receive from the sunshine that shines on this planet. There's nothing that you could do. It's just BIGGER, that reward is BIGGER than anything that you could earn…

Really good conversation.

Abraham-Hicks
Dallas, TX, November 27, 2012
Track 7 of the Monthly CD

Note: I started to transcribe just a little bit of this segment, but I just had to transcribe this larger version! TOO yummy to leave out!  LOL

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service