Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My longtime crush wrote his first novel and had a book signing in Los Angeles last Thursday. I had enough money to go, but no one to go with. I've never been to LA, so I don't want to venture it alone just yet! I was a bit sad, but now I know everything worked out for the better: I've been sick this past week! I'm hoping to have another opportunity to talk to my crush and tell him how I feel. The first time I tried talking to him, I was petrified and quickly left without saying goodbye. I've had a few more opportunities, but they all fell through. Is it supposed to happen this way?

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Hannah,

There is no "supposed to" anything. There is the way you want things to go and then there's the way you allow them to go. Decide to allow yourself to speak with him clearly and from a positive place, and you will create that opportunity. It is always your decision, and then your allowing that brings you what you want. Let go of the fear that is currently holding you back from what you want. That is why you got sick. Our bodies dislike the energy of fear tremendously and will always have some form of a reaction to it. 

Do a visualization of the two of you meeting and talking together easily and in a fun and powerful way. See only that. See how comfortable you both are in each others company. Be at ease with the idea of talking to him. Be relaxed. Remember to breathe. I would strongly recommend that you follow my Energy Grounding Techniques as they will help you to release the negative energy and emotion you're dealing with. =)

Bright Blessings,

Ross - Tolemac

Conscious Energy Healing

Conscious Energy Meditation

can u find a way to chat with him online that is much less intimidating?

Gosh why straight to bullying? This isn't bullying, we don't know the situation. She could be constantly talking about it and her friends might just get annoyed, and solution to the problem could simply be ''''' stop telling everyone about it '''''

hahahaha there you go it all starts with you, no wonder you get reaction you do, Now are you gonna say I'm a bully too for telling the truth?! the only negativity in your life is you.

I just googled pictures of lobster cats and I can see the resemblance. LOL!

No, it's not supposed to happen any way! 

I love these replies esp. Ross" but all of them.
All I want to add is write some appreciations of yourself & reasons why you'd make a great girlfriend .

Who CARES what those other people say let them create lack YOU don't HAVE to.

Big hug.
I just had an idea for you, maybe!

Look up examples of people who DID get to date celebs people who were not celebs themselves I know there are examples out there none comes to mind but I know I have read about this in the past!

It may encourage you.
Thank you so much! Hugs! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service