Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey guys. You can ask your Law of Attraction questions and I'll be happy to flow some soothing clarity.

As an answer to every question: Focus on feeling better and getting into alignment, feeling better regardless of the conditions, and then you will have more clarity of what the next step is. Do what feels the best for you. Your emotions are your guidance system and let you know when you are allowing or offering resistance to what you want.

For further guidance, I do coaching calls and e-mails. For more info, see my Profile Page.

Views: 2336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“I know I'm supposed to feel good or at least neutral regardless.”

When you feel sad, you don’t have access to feeling good. Law of Attraction won’t let you feel good. You just want to focus on feeling better. And anger feels better than feeling sad. So, you can reach for thoughts that help you feel angry for ten to fifteen minutes to help you feel better and feel more empowered. You are not interacting with others from your place of anger, it is just between you and you to help you feel relief and move you up the Emotional Guidance Scale. Then, once you feel angry, you have access to higher emotions making it easier to feel better and a little more comfortable.

Your work isn’t to feel good, it’s to slow down negative momentum. And there are several things you can do. You can take a nap, you can meditate for 10 - 15 minutes or you can focus on other activities that help you feel better like watch a funny video, pet a cat or go for a walk.

Thank you Brian
Why does a person refuse to accept their mistake?
I mean, if I get to know that I did something wrong, I would straight up go to that person and apologize.

Why does this happen to me? Most of the times.

“Why does a person refuse to accept their mistake?”

Because you practice an old story and belief that doesn’t feel good when you tell it, that they don’t accept it. So they reflect back to you what you believe about them. When you shift the way you think and feel about them, then they will reflect the new better feelings that you have. Or, just feel better without them needing to be different, feel good regardless of the conditions, and then you allow them to interact with you from your higher vibrational place of unconditional love and alignment.

It is not like I NEED them to apologize. But even if I try to talk to them normally after everything, they seem to just get more rude towards me.

Like in this current situation, where I can say that both of us were at equal fault, I apologized profusely but the other person is not ready to even accept their mistake and infact showing tantrums to me.

What shpuld be done?
And I am in no way dying to talk to them or whatever. i am quite at peace in comparision to how I used to get really vulnerable, but it still feels unfair not to get an apology.

“What should be done?”

You want to care more about how you feel and feel better regardless of their behavior.

“. . . it still feels unfair not to get an apology.”

And that negative emotion lets you know you care more about their behavior than your thoughts about their behavior. Because you only feel negative emotion from what you are doing with your thoughts, not what they are doing. So when you change your thoughts to focus on what you want, what you appreciate, and allow that person to be themselves, releasing your resistance of how they are handling the situation, then you will allow what you want.

Thank You.

I just want to be happy and not think about any of it AT ALL. 

I wish I could do it.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service