Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

It would be great to share views on and about that mislabeled thing most call "death".

It is a beautiful thing, the ultimate destiny of birth. That final chapter, taker of breath, hope & all we think that is.....

I have heart failure and it looks like not a long time to go.

Views: 910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Bullion, I managed to manifest finding a "dead" bird outside my back door. It was stunningly beautiful, a color I have NEVER seen in a bird before. It was of the red family but softer and so strikingly pretty. Even in "death" this bird was a perfect picture of pure beauty. I was so sad upon finding the bird and then I spent some time holding him (her) and looking at it's just amazing beauty. The way the wings were colored and the way they were lying and the pretty face. It was breathtaking. I mean I could not look away. Then I realized I wasn't sad anymore, that the spirit was flying away just then and I don't know, I just felt like this bird came to me to bring me assurance that life never ends, that friendships never die, that there will be more. Mike buried the bird for me and I know I will never see another bird that color again, with that same beauty. But it's vision is impressed on my mind. My heart was just overflowing from it.
I hope to hear from you soon BG xxoo

What wondrous new adventure you are about to start. When we leave one home to move to another in a different city or state or country we always feel a little homesick but what about the excitement of a new place with new experiences and new relationships. Death is a transition from one state to another... I don't know if we can look back on the people we knew in life or not. The only thing I truly believe is that death is going to a better place with so much less strife and turmoil.  It is a place of harmony and understanding.

I'm not saying this from a religious point of view, just from a place of knowing with all my heart. 

Your fantasy is yours, pardon'. One mind, one spirit and we are just a perishable satellite  . Satellite adios and the carnal ego / personality that went with it. The spirit we  receive, absorb and experience is the heaven of the now. This Spirit is of one and lives for eternity or whatever loving energy stuff does forever :) ????????????

Nicely done Mark!!

I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such loving and brilliant people. I love you all so much!
This is so beautiful. I hope you all like it.

http://youtu.be/BqOgR61zAlo

It is an incredibly moving depiction of the transformation from life form to "death". I find Eckharts teachings to be very enlightening.

Love you forever :) cause Love is forever ... as for the now, I'm lonely for you Flowerpatch  LOL Loving thoughts to you and your family :)

I love you toooooo!!!!!!!!

Look at how much love flows from this thread. I mean life is so perfect at times.
All times;)

"FIGHT". Bullion Grey!!!! Do NOT GIVE UP SO EASILY!!!.......We're all in a Hole in one form or another......So "FIGHT"....You can escape.......But you have to be "Brave" just like in this Vid..........I sent you another response witch was more detailed but it got deleted .....I wish you only Love....D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZmvQ5Qc9Rs

"Fear" is why you fail......Bullioin Grey........

GET RID OF THE "FEAR" and You WILL "RECOVER !!!".....

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service