Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've managed to overcome a LOT, and even change myself physically.  To be honest, though, I still have some very limiting beliefs and I know it's going to take me at least a few weeks or months to work through them.  I don't want to be impatient, but I'm eager to feel even better :)

I noticed I've been attracting a lack of credit for my ideas and sometimes it feels like I'm almost sending my ideas to others if that even makes sense.  Like, people will come up with the exact same specific things, only they'll get there first.  I mean, like really specific things only they'll get there like hours before and get lots of people praising their work and mine gets ignored.  It's frustrating.  I know it's like Abe says...all the questions have the same answer.  I'm just being grumpy.

In reality I've overcome a humungous amount in a relatively short amount of time.  If I can overcome these limiting beliefs, I'll be doing even better :D

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm also working on trying to change limiting beliefs.  The last four days I've been listening to Youtube subliminals on the topic that I'm working on.  You can't hear the subliminals consciously, but they're supposedly heard by your subconscious which gets programmed by them by listening to them over and over again. 

If you look at the comments under some of these videos you will see that some people report that they worked for them.  And some people report that they didn't.  Maybe the people they didn't work for didn't give them long enough, I don't know.  I heard they can take a few days, weeks, or sometimes months before they works.  Listening to them more often can supposedly help speed up the process.  You can even listen to them while sleeping.

If you give subliminals a try, I would pick ones that list the affirmations under the video.  Obviously you want to know what exactly they're programming your subconscious mind with.  There are also hypnosis videos on Youtube on different topics, but I don't know if they work any better then subliminals.  I would assume the do the same thing - give suggestions/affirmations to your subconscious. 

I suppose you could also say affirmations over and over, but it seems like that would take longer.  

Thanks, Ndacloud!  I'll look into this for sure.  I suppose if you believe it's going to work, then it will work for you! :)

From what I’ve been reading here and elsewhere, changing your focus or a thought will change your belief. Joseph Murphy says, “A thought is a belief.” Think the same things frequently or enough times and it becomes a solid belief. Think or focus on contradictory things and you’ll negate the other belief. So focus on what makes you feel good! Think thoughts that feel good! Do it enough times and it’s concrete.

I’m still learning. Not the board’s leading LOA expert yet but all this sounds right to me. Some say if you sit there trying to dissect your beliefs and thinking about them, you won’t change them as well.

Limiting beliefs are a really fascinating subject to me. I’ve looked at this in great detail over the last few years especially and find books on behavioural kinesiology to be real gems with this stuff. Muscle testing to determine if you really believe things can be really eye opening and it’s a fun and physical thing to do also which I like.
For me subliminals didn’t really work. I’ve used quite a few different ones and never saw much from them. I think the key is actually making the decision to change. As when you get really clear on that, its amazing to see the Universe takes notice and starts to rearrange tiself.
With affirmations, they were originally designed to uncover subconscious blocks and they really do work but they can seem like hard work for sure. When they were originally introduced, you would fold a piece of paper in half, and write the affirmation on the left side, and then jot whatever thought or feeling came up on the right side next to that affirmation, and you would repeat the process until you have literally got rid of all the junk you had going round in your head in relation to that statement. Believe me – sometimes you could write pages, pages and pages but it was also interesting because you would see responses that perhaps you weren’t aware of and spot patterns or reoccurring themes that you may not otherwise be aware of. Plus if you are stubborn (like me) sometimes your hand would ache from all the writing but it was an easy to do method for uncovering blocks and integrating the affirmation. Nowadays, mirror work is a faster route, but nonetheless its still a valuable tool to have in your toolbox

Ask your higher self to show you what your MAIN LIMITING BELIEF is.  From that, most if not all other limiting beliefs stem and create your reality. Once you know what it is you can then work on turning it around and releasing it in your mind. Ask it and keep on asking for a few days and then it will show you in some way. It could be an article, a conversation with someone else, a person who really stands out in some way, an uncomfortable feeling you may have, an experience, a film plot etc...there are all sorts of possible ways. Just be open to receiving the idea and working out what it could mean. 

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service