Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Anyone know any good books that discuss how you can't rescue or change people?

I dont know if this is a suitable topic for this forum..but I have been trying to find books that address the topic of trying to save people or change people and how that fails. I have a tendency to want to save people but it always fails because people can't be changed unless they themselves want to change. So any books that deal with that topic would be awesome! 

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People can’t change if you believe they can’t. You can’t save someone you believe needs to be because you are giving your attention to the lack of their well-being. When you focus on things not working out for them, you attract more of your dissatisfying perception, which reinforces your belief they need to be saved. When really you just want to change how you think about them, what you focus on, focus on them the way Source does and you will feel better.

You can’t change people but you can influence their well-being with unconditional acceptance and focusing on what they do that feels good for you when you think about it.

Exactly!!
I was just reading Ab quotes near pg. 44 in the Abe side of this site. And it was saying we have no right to mess in others vibes!

I notice two of my family members really wanting to get good projects in their field but they are so negative! They both keep discussing how difficult it is considering their age, or because they don’t have contacts, or money , or luck . They are much more talented and accomplished than their peers but they still don’t get as many good projects . Multiple times I pointed out how they were being negative with real life examples of successful people in their field who didn’t have the “must-have-strengths” . But they label them as exceptions . I agree that having contacts or money helps but it is not necessary . Their perception is so skewed. I forced them to watch The Secret but they think it is a fad. I don’t like seeing them working for projects that they are overqualified for. Is there anything I could do in the LOA way to make them see their worth and have the career of their dreams?

“Is there anything I could do in the LOA way to make them see their worth and have the career of their dreams?”

Not when you don’t see them already having the career of their dreams. When you observe where they are, you just reinforce more of the same. You want to see them where they want to be, and give no attention to where they are and how they don’t want to feel. Only focus on what you want and how you want to feel. Feel the satisfaction now of them living the life they want. That is how you will be of value to influencing their well-being.

That is brilliant.

I could do that. I would love to do that. 

I was just not sure if it is right to do so or if it works at all. 

But it is not like I am making them do something they don’t want. So it makes sense I guess, this should be right and this should work .

Thank you so very much. This is really helpful. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service