Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So I look through dating afs.  And just become discouragef thinking from lots of Experience, "Those are faces of men who will rip my heart to shreds, cheat,  lie,  and decieve me. "

I thought I met a guy who looked and acted honest snd kind and not callous and threatening. He was in the end likely aloof and no conceided to even consider me as a romantic partner. 

I just think I will take lovers but nevet commit again.  My heart cannot do it. 

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have written about ten detailed lists over 12 years studying Abrahsm material.

So whats your take on why these haven't come into being then?  

You see with Abe's stuff I think a lot of people think its just a mental only thing in that you make a request for a particular desire and then it should magically show up, but the essence of what they teach is far from that idea.  Its about getting into the feeling space where you drop all resistance and get into the flow of life and you start having a good time and then life delivers more and more of itself to you.  The emotional scale is a helpful tool because it lets you pinpoint where you are and then you can use any number of tools to move up the scale and in doing so, you naturally feel good.  

So for me, as an example, if I created a list detailing something that i wanted, whether that was a loving relationship or friends and they hadn't shown up yet I would start looking at things to see if (a) was i in alignment with the concept I wanted to create, (b) did I have space in my life for this to show up and (c) was I taking action when guided to.  If I wanted to create something and it hadn't shown up yet, I would start looking to see if I was perhaps blocking myself somehow and when I could identify something like a block I would then take action to remove it.  

A real insight into the law of attraction is about not being in resistance to things, and so for most of us thats an alien concept yet its reflected time and time again that the fastest way to change anything is by simply accepting where we are (as our starting point).  Thats not to say we will always be there unchanging, but just to recognise where we are and what got us there in the first place and then identify steps to take action.  

Absolutely - I agree with you 100% its not about this not changing, but by accepting you offer less resistance to life in general and then magical things start to happen as a result.  Its also why I constantly suggest to people going through issues to look for a gift in each and every situation.  It changes the focus entirely of what we are being.  

Super exactly!

I Want Christopher in my life now to be my committed partner!

NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!

So I've spoken about "want" many times, but the energy behind it means "to lack".  So when you give this order to the universe it hears:

"I lack of Christopher in my life now to be my committed partner!"

Thus LOA gives you more of what you focus on - and the lack is there .  Its a very different statement than "I have" or "I am in" - and there is a strong energy behind those words that "want" just will never deliver.  

Are you enjoying the process of manifestiong him? Are you focusing on his presence or on his absence? It's crucial!

i also remember the title of an Abraham's video: Your lovers are a byproduct of your love.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service