Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

ATTN: Having a major issue right now. Looking for help please.

So I've been playing around with scripting for the past 6 months, and so far it is one of the best LOA tools I've found. Because I enter commands that go into my mind, this causes the universe to shift people and events around, and it's very powerful to the point it's like I'm inside my own video game. People even move and say things exactly as I put them down as if I am a puppeteer controlling puppets.

The main issue I'm having right now with scripting is the dating scene. Everything in my script seems to work BUT this, and it's caused me to become very frustrated. The two main things I've noticed is when I script a female friend or someone I've never met to get into a relationship with me, either

A. The girl confronts me and nothing happens, or

B. We're about to merge into a relationship, and my anxiety flares up, killing the attraction. The thing with the anxiety has been going on for 5 years, and that's what brought me into studying law of attraction.

With A, the universe just doesn't move my mouth or my body. If I try to do or say something, it's not in alignment with the script, and just makes things worse or doesn't work in general. As for B, this anxiety issue did NOT happen until I read a book many years ago about gender roles which must have distorted my beliefs causing the universe to shift. I remember back before I read that stupid gender roles book, I was able to get into a relationship with someone without knowing any LOA.

Now since I've touched that book, I've spent about 1,000+ hours trying to figure out what the hell is going on, driving to other cities to talk to spiritualists, the list goes on. I have been through absolute madness with this, and sometimes feel like killing myself and going back to source. I think what the gender roles book did was program a belief into my mind that men had to approach women, and I've noticed this is the red flag that seems to cause the attraction to get killed when the girl is interested. I get very scared, nervous, and then everything falls apart. This NEVER EVER happened before I touched that book. Women were approaching me, and that's how the ball got rolling. There was a spiritualist on here before that even said he thinks PUA did some damage and distorted my beliefs about relationships. This belief must have shifted the universe, and that's why things are all screwed up now. The name of the book is called The Tao of Badass by Joshua Pellicer.

A little while ago, there was a female LOA therapist that was helping me, and I scripted a sex scene with us. I saw thunderstorms outside and we both got sick at the same time, and then about a month later, I noticed she began to seduce me. I backed off at the last minute, because I didn't want an FWB relationship and got very upset that there was no romance involved. The good news is that based on this incident where the seduction was going through, whatever happened in my head can be reversed. The question is how to do it.

I have literally tried a billion different things. What seems to be going on here is there's some sort of fear that's killing my chances with women. If there was just someway I could return to the point where I just allowed things to happen naturally and wasn't going crazy reading all these books, etc. The way I look at it is this. If my mind is connected to God/source, then there's some sort of power that's in me, I just haven't discovered it yet. In other words, there is an easy way out of this, and it exists.

The incident with the therapist seemed to be like one of the missing puzzle pieces, but there's more to the picture here I'm not seeing. If there was someway I can make this anxiety no longer existent and just easily merge into seduction with someone, then this would be the key. I'm looking for any help here, thank you.

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Women are people too. A very odd statement but they put they're pants on one leg at a time. Most women like confidence in a man. Its say you're sure of yourself. Make a list of qualities you like in a woman. I hope they are similar to your own. Just become friends with them. A good friend will have valuable information for you to get past your anxiety because shes a woman. Then maybe she might be the one who's the ONE.
No no pls don't tell him that, he will tell you you are a feminist lol

I've already figured out what's going on here. Basically, this:

1. Woman shows interest.

2. Anxiety/Fear/Doubt vibrates and kills the attraction.

3. Woman flakes and either goes back to boyfriend or ceases contact.

4. New woman appears, and 1. repeats.

So in order to resolve this, I have to figure out how to get rid of the fear or this will continue to happen. I'm just tired of women coming in here going "OMG, HE'S ABUSIVE!!!!" when that has nothing to do with the damn topic. If I see any more shit like this, I'm going to block them. They don't know what an abusive man is until they visit a U.S. prison.

I have an idea, I'm going to script this anxiety to be completely removed. Andy, good points about being friends with the women first, because all the other women were just "picked up" at random.

Any woman or person has the possibility to say what's abusive for her/him. If you don't become rational and polite pls go away from here. You're extremely abusive and you don't even know it, who do you think you are to tell people what to say?! Anyway im tired of this shit kid, i was trying to help and you kept being abusive. Hope that you don't say other offensive things and that you find what you're looking for soon.

I am the least sexist person anyone will find. A sexist man doesn't devote 1,000+ hours over 5 years of studying how to attract a woman. I know what is causing this, that damn cult I was in years ago did something to my subconscious, or what Abe calls a "focused thought", and it's been automatically repelling women that try to seduce me. It's going to require mental training to fully get rid of this, or this will go on forever.

I can understand why you believe you're not sexist. However, surely you have enough self awareness to realize that you do view women as "other". I guarantee that any woman reading that you've been devoting 1000+ hours to "attracting" them is barfing right now. Like they are a foreign species you study. Gross.

When a woman earlier in the thread asked you to consider women as human, first and foremost, you dismissed her and pejoratively labeled her a feminist, and therefore not worthy of speaking to you. Your vibration is one of condescension, rage, and neediness. You are nowhere near the vicinity to positively script, your  vibration will do you in every time. 

You don't understand your own humanity, so you can't understand women (because they are human). Work on your vibration and the relationship you want will come to you without all the voodoo bullcrap you're doing. 

First off, this isn't "voodoo bullcrap", this is the law of attraction, and scripting is mentioned in Abraham Hick's best selling book. You're absolutely full of shit on this one, and you should leave this forum if this is the case.

Second, I'm not going to sit up here and get attacked like this. The first woman pulled the sex card, the second and third one pulled the abusive card, and I've seen this same pattern from women when asking questions about how to attract someone. The reason why they use these two, is because their minds are plagued with stereotypical beliefs about men, and they use these beliefs as validations. They can't pull the sex card on me, because males and females are identical, and this is confirmed by Abe himself. Second, the whole abusive thing is pure nonsense, and they pull this one anytime they see a male doing something they don't like. So no, I'm not going to show respect in here until I'm given that respect first.

Go ahead and call this neediness, because you do not know about my past, and the bullshit I've been through. I got caught up in a cult where I developed 7 different mental disorders, and I nearly committed suicide back in 2014. Abe mentioned in a book I read that sex is on the same level as eating and drinking water, so your statement goes right out the window.

So so sick of this shit in here, really.

The Law of Attraction can certainly be used to bring other people into your life. But the process is co-creative. You know what kind of person you want to attract, and what kinds of experiences you want to have with them--but that person has their own desires and expectations as well, which you will help them fulfill as part of a mutually-satisfying exchange. 

If you can't or won't offer something to a relationship that potential partners actually want, you can do all of the manifestation exercises in the world and still get nowhere, because what you're aligned with is so far at odds with the alignment of the people you are trying to attract.

So if you want to keep writing a script in which the woman is just a super-hot anime girl sex doll who gives you what you want, when you want it, and has no real desires of her own? Well, good luck with that. Maybe there is a suitably attractive woman out there who is critically broken enough to be all that for you; who knows? But if that's the vibration you're putting out regarding the role of women in your life, actual women are, by and large, going to spot you as a massive, massive creep, and reject you, because no matter how much you may want them, you are nothing they want. And that has nothing to do with the "feminism" you sneer at, and everything to do with the fact that women are fully human, with their own thoughts and desires, who want men who will actually see them as such, and come together with them in a truly loving relationship. They're not interested in being your status trophy or masturbation device. 

I haven't responded to your threads before because I decided you were a creepy weirdo from the word "Go," and I am only bothering to respond now because you have become incredibly rude, dismissive, and disrespectful toward some very kind and well-intentioned people who have actually tried to help you. When women are trying to tell you what women are like, and what women actually want from relationships that is missing from your script, hey, guess what--they're not wrong. This is their lived reality; they know what it's like to be a woman; they're the experts. They're trying to give you the essential element that you are missing, so you can incorporate it into your worldview, and your script, and maybe become more attractive to women, rather than continuing to repel them. 

If you think they're all so wrong--well, you keep on being you, and reap the inevitable results that will come from that. But it's not women's fault you keep getting rejected--they are responding to what you put out, which is nothing they want, and they will keep rejecting you until your mindset regarding women changes in a profound and fundamental way, no matter how much you keep scripting otherwise. 

"The Law of Attraction can certainly be used to bring other people into your life. But the process is co-creative. You know what kind of person you want to attract, and what kinds of experiences you want to have with them--but that person has their own desires and expectations as well, which you will help them fulfill as part of a mutually-satisfying exchange."

Good points. It's also possible that the reason why it's taking me so long to find someone is because I'm trying too hard, but an advanced spiritualist on here said beliefs are what determines is gonna happen. If fear/doubt is vibrating from me, this will repel any form of seduction regardless of what happens.

"If you can't or won't offer something to a relationship that potential partners actually want, you can do all of the manifestation exercises in the world and still get nowhere, because what you're aligned with is so far at odds with the alignment of the people you are trying to attract."

Abe says we are supposed to be selfish, and we are God in human form. I don't have to offer anyone anything in exchange of a relationship. The individual always always comes first no matter what.

"So if you want to keep writing a script in which the woman is just a super-hot anime girl sex doll who gives you what you want, when you want it, and has no real desires of her own? Well, good luck with that. Maybe there is a suitably attractive woman out there who is critically broken enough to be all that for you; who knows?"

When did I say I wanted a super hot anime girl? Wanting someone that reminds them of a fictional character is completely fine, and these are within universal law.

"But if that's the vibration you're putting out regarding the role of women in your life, actual women are, by and large, going to spot you as a massive, massive creep, and reject you, because no matter how much you may want them, you are nothing they want."

That's not the reason why they're rejecting me. They're rejecting me, because I'm sending out vibrations that EXPECTS it to happen. That's it. It's not my clothing, personality, my car, my looks, or anything else. The law of attraction responds to what you're thinking and feeling. If I keep having fear of rejection, then it will continue to happen. I am living proof, and I can even see the matrix when it happens.

"And that has nothing to do with the "feminism" you sneer at, and everything to do with the fact that women are fully human, with their own thoughts and desires, who want men who will actually see them as such, and come together with them in a truly loving relationship. They're not interested in being your status trophy or masturbation device."

My inner self revealed to me a few days ago that relationships were not all sex based, and I felt my vibrations increase. This could of been a message from source, and I'm now seeing things I couldn't see before. However, I will say this. It is my personal belief if I choose to want to sleep around, but based on what happened with that therapist, that didn't fly well. Based on what I'm seeing, it looks like relationships are based on connection, but it depends on the individual.

"I haven't responded to your threads before because I decided you were a creepy weirdo from the word "Go," and I am only bothering to respond now because you have become incredibly rude, dismissive, and disrespectful toward some very kind and well-intentioned people who have actually tried to help you."

You guys are using cat pictures and nature pictures, so I'm assuming most of you guys are unattractive or are overweight.

"When women are trying to tell you what women are like, and what women actually want from relationships that is missing from your script, hey, guess what--they're not wrong. This is their lived reality; they know what it's like to be a woman; they're the experts. They're trying to give you the essential element that you are missing, so you can incorporate it into your worldview, and your script, and maybe become more attractive to women, rather than continuing to repel them."

I made this thread to get help from an advanced spiritualist on here to stop the fear from cancelling out the seduction process. Instead, I get a bunch of women that come in here and bombard me with their political views on women, and how women should be treated. This is entirely subjective, and I have no interest in it. The universe is infinite, meaning I can literally script anything and it will happen. I can script a woman to get abused by me and she enjoys it, but I'm not going to do that. You guys are comparing 1+1 = 2 when I'm referring to 999999999.

"If you think they're all so wrong--well, you keep on being you, and reap the inevitable results that will come from that. But it's not women's fault you keep getting rejected--they are responding to what you put out, which is nothing they want, and they will keep rejecting you until your mindset regarding women changes in a profound and fundamental way, no matter how much you keep scripting otherwise."

You're throwing out the abusive card again, which is another typical feminist view, and I'm sick of it. This is not even related to the topic.

Ok but i think that maybe you do not need to study that much cause as you know in manifesting effort=resistance. If you love yourself and love your life and have a positive attitude you will naturally attract women.

I already visited a local psychic, and she said the fear/blockage in my mind is nearly gone, but she's not sure as how long it will take. The best answer I can give for this as of now, is that it's all going to be based on my focus. These fearful thoughts entering my head are coming from BS that was planted into my mind by the cult years ago. Abe says it's not my job to figure out how it happened, but to have it removed from my mind. So yeah, it's just a matter of time before this thing fades away. The women aren't even rejecting me, it's my mind that has been practiced into a pattern of thought (belief), and then the law of attraction responds.

I ask that an advanced spiritualist to please enter this thread and answer my question directly related to the topic, which consists of how to remove fear from vibrating and cancelling out the seduction process.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service