Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I love looking back at incidents in my life before I knew anything about the law of attraction and realising I had used it unknowingly.

When I decided to leave 6th form and get a job my friends at the time were not happy and my decision was met with a lot of anger. For some reason they took it personally and I ended up losing all my friends!

I didn’t let the idea of this get me down. I knew I was making the right decision and stayed happy. I hung out with my sister (who I worked with) and carried on doing the things that I loved.  I didn’t stop living my life- which I think is very important.

I actually remember thinking one night- I have no friends! The thought literally scared the hell out of me.  I’d always had quit a large group of friends and never been in that situation before. But the feeling passed and I just shrugged it off, thinking “I’ll be ok. I’ll make friends.” And just didn’t let it worry me.

About a month or so after that I had decide to walk into town after work. My sister didn’t wanted to go so I decided to go alone and as I was walking into a shop I bumped into an old friend that I went to school with but lost contact when she left to get a job. We were friends in school but not best friends and we didn’t hang around together. We got talking and she randomly asked if I wanted to out with her and her friend that weekend. It was literally the most random thing ever but I agreed and it was the best decision I ever made! She is my best friend and has been now for 5 years, I’m truly blessed to have her in my life!

We laugh about it now and how random the whole thing was but I truly believe it was the law of attraction! And I also believe the most important part was me not worrying about it, it was as if I was letting go without realising I had let it go… if that makes sense?

I hope you all  like this story  :)

Views: 575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That DOES make sense!  I think a couple of people have asked about attracting friends, even I'd like to tweak this a bit but seen some changes happening already!, and this will encourage them.

Great news & thanks for sharing!

Thats great! I need to do this too for uni haha hope to make heaps of uni friends this year but if it happens it happens if it doesn't I will be alright (: 

That's brilliant! It reminds me a little of something that happened to me (before I'd heard of LOA.) All the way through school I wasn't a very popular  girl for whatever reason and I was bullied. I felt like there was something wrong with me and I was painfully shy and lacking in confidence but somehow I just knew when I left home to go to uni I'd make so many wonderful friends and be able to attract friends easily-and I did! 

Since then I've honestly had no problem making friends and feeling at ease/getting on with people. I've been living away from home (for uni and work) for nearly 5 years now and have made so many amazing friends from all over the place!!

The thing is I will be moving back home again soon where I still have no real  friends, but I know I CAN and WILL make friends if I just stay positive and believe :)

Thanks for your story :)  

lovely share!

I am very inspired by this story. Congratulations for manifesting this.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service