Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I'm trying to get a business off the ground, its success will depend largely on referrals and my ability to network. Without going into a lengthy explanation, I'm providing a service for which I'm licensed but have virtually no experience yet. 

I've been trying to put myself out there to meet new potential clients, but find myself feeling timid and inadequate when it comes down to actually talking to people. 
It's so easy to get into a negative mindset and feel like it's impossible or pointless..   I'm not sure where to start in changing that but I'm committed to making this one of my main focuses in life right now.   
I searched for a law of attraction forum because I do believe in our ability to manifest the things we desire, but belief is not the same thing as putting it into practice.. If anyone has general tips or advice I'd appreciate it. 

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No worries! Many things are going to happen, but they're all stepping stones toward where you're getting, so don't give up on it. What they did is part of the reason why I advised against door knocking / cold calling; most people don't like that and will associate that dislike with your company. However, if you find a means of obtaining leads, then, of course, call them and try to market to someone that's actively seeking since they're in the market for it. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service