Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi everyone!

I have had some problems in the past with finding a relationship where I am actually physically and emotionally attracted to. I want to attract someone who is attractive to me and has qualities that I like.

I really am having difficulty figuring out the LOA as I'm not too sure if I have even successfully done it before. I know I always have my doubts and fears that block it from happening so when I think of the possibility of it working for me, I think it's fake or I'm creating delusions for myself. I had my doubts as I feel like I'm not manifesting correctly and turning more delusional rather than hopeful haha.

If anyone has a chance, and has attracted a specific person before, can you give me a step by step how to on how you have done so? (My brain works analytically so it is easier to work with a process :) )

So far I have a list of images of guys that I find attractive. I know you can't attract that exact person because of free will but I want to attract someone who physically has those features. Where do I go from there?

Thank you everyone for all your help!

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is definatly possible given examples of even movie stars that clearly have a type! All of their x's have the same coloring, body shape, height, etc...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service