Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello Friends,

I have been visited by this word again and again the past 2 weeks. Does anyone of you know a book or an audio book or any resource about this matter? 

What is awareness? How does it change our present situation? How do you take advantage of being aware? How does one keep that habit of being aware?

I appreciate any info you could give. Thanks

EJ

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautifully said Gen, i love the way you write, full of heart and intention. I can almost taste its sweetness.

Ease and Joy

EJ

What helped me a lot and gave me this aha-moment was the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

Update:

I am in the middle of Power of Now! Indeed a powerful book. Although i have heard this already from many authors, The Power of Now has a very clear explanation of the Now and awareness. The momentum of my inner shift has increased dramatically and i have no idea where would this lead me..and honestly, i really don't care because it feels good and painful at the same time. Painful because i did not knew that i was holding on memes and vibrations that were not mine, and all of a sudden it detached from me(my sense of identity is not what i thought it should be)! I wish i could share more, but as you see, i can't even describe what is happening within me, i just know it is changing me powerfully.

Thank you so much to you wonderful people, and i love you!

EJ

YES! The Power of Now is a great one! You don't know it yet, but I was reviewing my first post in this thread, and I thought about "The Power of Now"... that I should add that thought... and I look at the end here, and you are reading it....

Woooooh like totally a premonition dude! I have been having a lot of these little psychic glimses or manifestations lately. 

Awareness means grasping life just the way it is, without contamination by mental projections ~ Jaggi Vasudev

The concept of Being Aware is so simple and yet so many people haves difficulties achieving it. The solution is to Open Your Mind to possibilities outside your current thoughts. Think about when something bad happens to you. You feel sad and all you can focus on is why did this happen to me. What did I do wrong that brought this to me. All you see is the dark. If you can open your mind, you realize that everything that happens in our lives has a good and a bad side. We can learn something from everything that happens. Once you realize what the other side of the coin is, it changes your perspective and you are ready to move forward. One of the biggest roadblocks in this process is getting past your Ego. Don't focus on what other people expect of you or what you think they expect. Open your eyes, your heart and your mind and you will become aware. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service