Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi  All,  My name is Terri; I am a friend of Helene, Awesome.  She asked me to post on this site so you all are updated on what's happening to her.  Helene has not been feeling well of late and, after being pretty much carried into the emergency room, was finally diagnosed with acute leukemia.  I visited her in her hospital room today, and she told me she will be undergoing a seven-day stretch of intravenous chemotherapy, with the chemo flowing through her body 24/7. Helene has a positive attitude and is sure she will beat this disease.  She wanted me to let you all know that she loves you all, and that you know that you are her angels.  I'm sure you all join me in wishing her the best and sending good thoughts and prayers for our girl. 

Views: 4938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*NOBODY backs baby in a corner! (ok-wrong movie) LOVE you, Awesome!!! :)

ROFFL!!!!

May you surrender yourself with happiness... Happiness is the way. All the best Awesome Helene .

Awesome is so damn awesome I can ony picture her in the most awesomest of health in the most awesomest of places eating the most awesomest of foods and drinks and spending time feeling so damn awesome so damn it she must be having so much damn fun she forgot to visit us!!! Come back soon lovely one!!!! You are our queen!!!!

Helene, You had an immense impact on my life and even after all this time you are still teaching me lessons. Thank you girlfriend. I love you. 

I too always think of you Helene, nearly 7 years since you last posted but your words still live on, as does your kind soul in everyone you spoke too and touched in some way
Thank you xx

oh wow! I feel dumb saying this without knowing how she is doing after all these years.. I just hope and pray that Helene/Awesome is blessed with all that's loving and joyful, whether she's still with us in the physical form or spiritual only..

Much love and blessing

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service