Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all.

I ve got the issue with the person I used to see regularly in the past, then he was leaving and coming back and I managed to manifest him back every time I wanted.

I was never able to make him to commit though.

Today, I was thinking about him, his personality, and it just occured to me, that he might be an 'inteligent psychopat". I checked all the traits of this personality disorder and here we go, thanks God he is not  abusive, killer, maniac and does not have all those hight bordeline traits, but he posess all of the signs of psychopatism that can occur in people who live regular lives, work, and would never be suspected  that there is something wrong with them, unless we get emotionally involved with them.

I can recognise all of these:

- superficial charm

- grandiose self worth

- conning

- lack of remorse

- shallow

- lack of emphaty

- liar

- many short term relationships...... etc.

- high sex drive

I have to admitt it shocked me so much. I had few converstations with him before when he admitted  he knows he is different, and he even called himself a weirdo..... and I always felt something is just not "right" with him.

What do to if you in love with this type. I know, he can not do anything about it, its not his fault.

Can I change his personality by LoA?

Anyone has got any experience ?

Thank you.

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you could also make yourself aware of the kind of people you want to surround yourself, way BEFORE you need to label anyone as "a psychopath."  

Because when you are deciding to resist this person, and especially when you are getting pissed with them, all in your mind & heart... your poisoning your own spirit and likely setting up a situation where you attract another person you'll want to label with the same derogatory term.

Simply let them go, without malice or hatred.  Move away without pushing them away.

Thank you Steve, I will remember that...

I have not hate or malice, I can understand its not their fault.  I can only protect myself from making vice decisions. and all be fine.

thankyou

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service