Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Question: Can having a virtual girlfriend/boyfriend trigger Law of Attraction and bring about a real girlfriend/boyfriend? I think it can and that's what this experiment is about.

Something I've been getting a lot of info and experience on lately is how much things change when we see ourselves in a new way. For instance, I struggled for years trying to become a book author and it was very hard. But once I self-published even a tiny little book on Amazon it changed how I viewed myself. Now that I see myself as a book author, everything related to being that flows for me. Recently I also met a woman through Craigslist and really hit it off with her. We started dating very quickly and suddenly I had a girlfriend. And during that time while she was my girlfriend I noticed that other women were starting to flirt with me and even come on to me. A lot. And at first I wondered, “where in the heck were all these women when I was alone??” But now I see that once I had a girlfriend it changed my self-perception/inner reality from “I have no girlfriend and I am looking for a girlfriend” to “I have a girlfriend.” When I was in the former state of mind with no girlfriend, LOA gave me more of that, more “no girlfriend.” And when I had one, it gave me more of “having a girlfriend” by drawing more women to me. It’s like that saying, “the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.” They both get more of what they are. And it’s all because LOA doesn't give us what we want, it gives us more of what we have and who we are.

Anyway, as things turned out it didn't work out between her and I, it was a very short relationship. But I believe it was a gift from the Universe to show me something. Because the question I’m now asking is, “what if I found another girlfriend, not as a permanent girlfriend but just so that I can honestly say to myself “I have a girlfriend?” To take on that identity and FEEL it? Would that generate the same effect? Would women start coming out of the woodwork again?

It’s an experiment I’d like to try and I can think of no better women to try it with than those here in this forum who already “get” Law of Attraction. I don’t fully know all the details yet of how this would play out, I guess as fellow Powerful Intentions Forum members we’d figure it out. But it’s something I’d like to try. I’d like to find at least one single woman (or more) who is seeking her own mate who would like to try this with me. Be my girlfriend. I’ll be your boyfriend. Once that becomes an agreement, a fact, then you would begin to use it as an affirmation thinking things like, “I have a boyfriend. I really do. He’s a real guy. I don’t have to look anymore. I have a boyfriend.” I’d do the same thing affirming I have a girlfriend. And instead of this just being an affirmation of something that is not true, it would be affirming something that is! Naturally you and I would have an open relationship lol, where you keep looking for and allowing in that upgraded boyfriend who could be your life mate, and once you find him or I find her, then we move on.

If you want to try out this experiment leave me a post below or send me a message. If others in the forum are interested in this experiment I’ll make posts here of some of the results.

Oh, and if nobody wants to try this don’t worry, I’ll find another way. Maybe in Craigslist or somewhere else. ;)

Views: 1673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And does it have to be a real girl as a virtual girlfriend?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service