Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Some dude - I think it was Batman - Benjamin Franklin once said that beer is the proof that god loves us and wants us to score be happy.

Now this might sound stupid trivial to you, but for some reason I've always thought there's some deeper wisdom behind booze that statement. Of course we need to generalize it to see the beer... uh yeah, beer... no  wisdom.

The fact that things we find pleasurable, enjoyable are in our lives, are present in this world, are proof enough that the universe by its nature is good. That we are worthy. And that life is supposed to feel good!

I'm drunk most appreciative of this community and the ability to drink enormous amounts of beer as my patents aren't home share these thoughts with you! :-)

Cheers! Oh, what the heck: Cheers!

Views: 794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shucks guys - I am very honoured that you have given me permission to grapple your boobs, seriously, it means a lot. Hahaha!

Gynecomastia - the medical term for 'man boobs' - just thought i'd let you know. I'm here to teach you things afterall....I have to say I would prefer some well defined pectoralis major and minors though.....;-)

Like this guy!

No no infact NOT like this guy, because a) he scares me and b) I like my guys to have skin

That explains a lot! :D ;P

Hi Donna! :)

No way . . . not YOU, Donna Rock!  LOL!

Me too, I must confess . . .

You're great, Donna! You're great, Donna! =)

haha I was just about to post this! Its a fantastic documentary.

LOL :)

This is so very true, it's just that the pleasurable things differ from person to person.  The more we believe that the Universe loves us, the more it will love us, and the more pleasurable things will be provided.

Yes. Lovely topic

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service