Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have seen things like "be careful what you wish for." or some stories about things backfiring or manifesting in bad or not as good ways and it has made me cautious and somewhat nervous. Does anybody have any advice or input? 

thank you

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I came up with the same conclusion. thanks for the reply. It definitely helps hearing this from someone else too, kinda helps me believe it more haha

In my first year of college, I was supposed to fly home to my family for Christmas, but the taxi I was taking to the airport got into a collision with a truck. The driver and I both had minor injuries, and the police came and wanted statements from us, so I could not simply hail another taxi and continue to the airport. I missed my flight, and there were no others available because it was Christmastime, so I stayed in my college town for Christmas. 

The night before this happened, I was in my dorm room, packing my bags, and I started to cry because I absolutely did not want to go. My family is like a nest of snakes, and I knew I was going to spend my time at home being insulted, blamed for things that went wrong, shouted at over trivial matters, and treated like everybody's servant. The four months I had been away at college, far from my family, had been the best time of my life so far, and to go back was agony. It did not even occur to me that I could refuse, and had it, I would have gone anyway out of fear of what they might do.

My roommate came in, saw me crying, and asked what was wrong, so I told her. I remember wailing, "I don't want to go home! I want to stay here! I don't want to deal with my family!" and feeling self-conscious because I was being so loud and emotional, but I knew in my heart it was all true. 

My family, of course, was furious that I did not come, even though it was not my fault and there was nothing to be done about it. They bought my ticket, and could only get a refund for the return trip. My mother accused me of lying about the accident, told me I had missed my flight intentionally in order to ruin Christmas, and she was returning all of my gifts. After the first phone calls to explain why I would not be coming, however, there was silence. Blessed silence! For Christmas, they gave me the silent treatment! I spent most of Christmas Day alone in my dorm room, reading a book and eating chocolate; later that afternoon, I emerged to discover that there was a handful of other students spending Christmas in our dorm, and we spent the evening watching movies and talking in one of the common rooms. I met my best female friend in college that day, and the boy who was to become my first boyfriend. It was the best Christmas ever. 

I can laugh now at how I attracted that accident in the taxi, and the missed flight, and even the silence (which lasted into January). I can laugh, because I know that I do not have to create a catastrophe in order to get what I want; I can allow it to happen in positive ways, including saying, "No, thank you, I am going to do this other thing instead," and allowing others to have whatever reaction they choose, that they are currently aligned with. If they choose to be angry, that is okay, because it is a choice. 

Thus, I do not think you need to worry about what you desire, but you do need to be aware that there are countless ways in which that desire might come to you, and that it will come to you according to your current vibrational state.

If your current vibration prevents you from receiving it in ways you find positive, it can still deliver them in ways that are aligned with your vibration. Even if you are run by fear, have a low vibration, are plagued by doubts, and feel anxious about whether it can ever come, it can still come to you! However, it will do so through catastrophe, misfortune, or through the loss of something or someone else; or you will be like so many lottery winners who end up bankrupt and their relationships shattered because they were vibrationally unable to handle so much money. 

If you want things to come to you in positive ways that feel good, relax into the knowing that this is possible. You don't have to know how anything will come to you, but if you are stuck in thinking that some price must always be paid for anything good, or that there are too many circumstances in the way, or that other people have the power to decide whether you are worthy of it, or that getting it might cause an unwanted reaction from others, you are creating barriers to receiving it in positive ways. Let go of those beliefs, and no catastrophe will be needed to bring what you want into your life. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service